2/7/10 Cold/Windy Range Trip Pics

MikeW

OPPS 2/06/10 Range trip

I recently put a scope on my .22 Remington US Return 40x... so I took it to the range to try it out. In addition, I took the M40A1 and a FN PBR .308 20-incher for a few rounds. Next trip the M40A1 will have the US Optics MST-100 USMC scope on it.

Eric from TGO was also at the range. Nice to see his new gear at work too.

Eric

4336649294_56c7ac7680_o.jpg

4335902753_98af5db46d_o.jpg

MY M40A1 and the FN PBR

4335903357_05c2fc8c86_o.jpg

The 40A1 and the 40x

4336649866_71945015c8_o.jpg

I wrote the wrong date on the target but o'well.

The 40A1 at 100 yards

4335903957_1a3687142a_o.jpg

The .22 40X at 50 yards

4335904177_947fafc8ab_o.jpg

The .22 at 100 a few flyers that the wind caught.

4335904343_267522f4fc_o.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean stones river range in antioch on hobson pike? I'm not familiar with one in mt. Juliet, but if there is one there I need to be!

Sorry ..

Yes, I mean Stones River. Mt Juliet Rd. turns into Hobson pike not too far from the range.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.