Memphis Shoot

Guest m8kinulook

me and a couple of guys go to range usa pretty often i would be down to meet up there.

also i own alot of land alittle closer to memphis , and i actually have my own range. i have it set up for 200yards ive had range shoots here with up to 10 people and had a blast and very safe. high powerd rifle , handgun , shotgun , ar - ak , all welcome. i live 35 min up I-40 from wolfchase , right off the interstate. if anyone is intrested in shooting anytime get let me know.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlocKingTN
me and a couple of guys go to range usa pretty often i would be down to meet up there.

also i own alot of land alittle closer to memphis , and i actually have my own range. i have it set up for 200yards ive had range shoots here with up to 10 people and had a blast and very safe. high powerd rifle , handgun , shotgun , ar - ak , all welcome. i live 35 min up I-40 from wolfchase , right off the interstate. if anyone is intrested in shooting anytime get let me know.

Sounds like this would be a good idea as well guys!

Keep this posted, the 18th is my daughters birthday, I don't know when the party is and I know we go to her grandparents for dinner, but I'm sure there is something I could come up with, even if it is to come up, unload 50 or 100 rds and leave. I'm in, I just have to pay for it somehow (IE Earn a kitchen pass!!)

Guest m8kinulook
Sounds like this would be a good idea as well guys!

no one has to plan a date to come out here just let me know a few days in advance , or hell if just one of yall wanted to come out any day let me know i dont care .

no one has to plan a date to come out here just let me know a few days in advance , or hell if just one of yall wanted to come out any day let me know i dont care .

So you are at Dancyville?

Guest GlocKingTN
Well the 18th might work. What about a Saturday. How far is Dancyville/Whiteville from Memphis? That sounds like more fun and I would actually get to use my AK

Saturday or Sunday is fine with me. Its about 45 minutes from Memphis I believe.

Saturday or Sunday is fine with me. Its about 45 minutes from Memphis I believe.

Less than 45 minutes, probably 30 minutes from the Wolfchase area. In 45 minutes I'm in Jackson;):lol::eek:

Guest GlocKingTN
Less than 45 minutes, probably 30 minutes from the Wolfchase area. In 45 minutes I'm in Jackson;):lol::eek:

db is right. i was thinking about bolivar not whiteville.

So far I have permission from the Wife to go for a little while at least on Sunday. If something comes up I will let you know, but I plan on being there when the doors open at 1. I am usually carrying a Wilson gym bag with all of my gear in it. Just don't critique how bad my posture or aim is, I don't get to the range that often.

It would be great to meet up with fellow shooters in my area. Looking for some one that likes to play cards/watch football and shoot. With two small kids, the wife and I don't get out much. (with out them at least.)

Well as I mentioned on a different thread, I will be out of town this weekend, leaving about noon Friday, might go shoot before I leave, and won't get back until late afternoon Sunday.

Guest m8kinulook
let me know when alan i am in.will bring the ar and ak as well as glock 19 and 27 and a tactical 870 i will let anyone shoot them as long as you supply the ammo.

whenever u wana come out let me know, or we can always do it at your place to.

wish you had a .22 rifle we could do alittle gambling :D

Guest GlocKingTN
So far I have permission from the Wife to go for a little while at least on Sunday. If something comes up I will let you know, but I plan on being there when the doors open at 1. I am usually carrying a Wilson gym bag with all of my gear in it. Just don't critique how bad my posture or aim is, I don't get to the range that often.

It would be great to meet up with fellow shooters in my area. Looking for some one that likes to play cards/watch football and shoot. With two small kids, the wife and I don't get out much. (with out them at least.)

Me and the wife love playing cards and also have 1 small child at home. She is 8 months old! I have 2 other girls that are 6 and 4 yrs. They are by a previous marriage. Anyway, It would be a heck of a drive to play cards though. We also enjoy shooting as well. Dont really care for football except for the Superbowl. Give us a shout sometime!

Guest GlocKingTN
let me know when alan i am in.will bring the ar and ak as well as glock 19 and 27 and a tactical 870 i will let anyone shoot them as long as you supply the ammo.

Just an idea twstdstng, we can meet up somewhere on HWY 100 and ride together if ya want! Let me know!

whenever u wana come out let me know, or we can always do it at your place to.

wish you had a .22 rifle we could do alittle gambling :D

i have a .22 rifle,what kind of games you have in mind?also have a ruger 22/45 with the 6in bull and i have a 10/22 with folding stock and other goodies.but i do not have a very good bolt action 22 anymore.