The Harry Reid needs to go challenge!

Ok boys here's a throw down for you all.

I'm not one to get involved in someone else's business, but for what Harry Reid has done to our country, and will continue to do, I feel it is my business to knock him out of his high position in the US Senate if at all possible. And while he has been a friend to the NRA and generally gun advocates, it's time he moved on.

In the Tuesday primary Sharron Angle bested all the other republican candidates and will go head to head with Harry in Nov. I have listened to her and believe her to be a true conservative candidate that is concerned about our country's debt among other things, and is a super supporter of the 2nd amendment. She's going to be painted by Harry as a nut job and wacko, but only because she's not an inside the beltway thinker.

I challenge each of you to read her stuff, listen to what she as to say and then get your wallets out. Because she is the only type of leadership that's going to turn this ship about.

I'm not contributing to any local or national parties this election cycle. We've been let down too many times. I'm putting my money on individual candidates that have a shot, and stand for what we need in this country, I don't care where they are running.

Harry will be getting huge donations from everywhere, and is expected to raise 35 million dollars trying to keep his seat.

Sharron is trying to get one million people to donate $25 to her campaign. I just submitted my $25 and I challenge all you who can to also send her 25 bucks. It's little more than a box or two of ammo, and other than shooting at a target of Harry Reid, I can't think of anything that feels better!

Here's the link:

https://secure.piryx.com/donate/MqXmkiis/SharronAngle/victory

I encourage you to take up my challenge, post here when you do, and lets see if we can help Harry retire.

I am not affiliated with the Angle campaign, but have taken this on because I believe she is what this country needs, and know that Harry isn't.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic