Help finding iPhone app that was posted of shooting gun

Quite a while back someone posted a link of an app or at least a video of an app that had a revolver that you could load individual chambers in the cylinder and spin the cylinder, I think it also had a semi-auto that you could pull back the slide and so on.

Just got my iPhone 4 and would love to get the app, but can't seem to find the post.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj

Not sure if either one of these were them, but these are way cool. i-gun and iGunLite.

i-gun you can point and shoot at targets, depending on how you hold the phone is where the bullet will go. But they both have a variety of guns, from glocks to AK's, to M4's etc.

Also, there is this. If you have a car stereo that has an Aux port, you can hook the phone into that, run one of these apps, and you have pretty dang realistic gun shots coming out of your speakers. I could see how this could get you in serious trouble, but it could also be so much fun!:( Reminds me of that Police Academy scene in the riots!

I found the video of the other app I was thinking of (can't post it...language) but it titled I-Gun Traffic Rampage, so guess it was iGun.

So what is the difference between iGun and iGun lite (except for the price of course)? I downloaded the lite, can't tell from reading the description what the $0.99 version would give me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.