am i missing something?

i just read on the twra webpage that

Miscellaneous

• Regulations may vary for handgun carry permit holders

but what are they? i haven't found details yet, anybody know?

also,

Deer Hunting

• County antlerless deer and fall turkey quota hunts are now non-quota.

does this mean that jackson county, unti A, can now shoot doe during rifle season as that was a quota hunt before? all the other info i see says you can't shoot doe during rifle season. have they not update the webpage yet or am i understandind this wrong? thanks

Edited by my82cam
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Special Season Quota Hunts Eliminated Gun "Doe Day" Now Available In Most Counties

Deer hunters who primarily hunt in Unit A and B counties will no longer need to apply for quota permits to harvest antlerless deer during the gun season this year. Antlerless deer can now be taken during “doe days” in their respective county by anyone holding a Sportsman License, Lifetime Sportsman, Sr. Citizen with Type 166 & 167 license, and landowners hunting on their own land. Regular license holders (Type 001) will need to purchase a Special Season permit (Type 094) to take advantage of the antlerless opportunities

i just found this....awesome!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.