This video would have been funny at one time, But now

Guest trigem

Guest strelcevina
because they were not fairly represented in government.

Lol . I see you know your history. Fairly represented lol. That's funny right there.

Elvis didn't do no drugs ....... he was a DEA lol he just fairly represented agency

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol . I see you know your history. Fairly represented lol. That's funny right there.

Elvis didn't do no drugs ....... he was a DEA lol he just fairly represented agency

Not sure what you're trying to get across with that last part but I'd be happy to see any evidence you have that the America's had any representation in the English Parliament up to the Revolutionary War.

Guest strelcevina
Not sure what you're trying to get across with that last part but I'd be happy to see any evidence you have that the America's had any representation in the English Parliament up to the Revolutionary War.

I'm writing this on my phone so I'm keeping it short.

Don't know why would you ask something like that. I was talking about rich people greed and now you want to talk about parliament and different governments.

Before revolutionary war English made illegal for Americans to grow tobacco and other things so that Americans didn't have any chance to get richer .

Rich English people just got to greedy and didn't won't to share nothing with American brothers and sisters .

That is why they lost.

US is in position where you got Billioners and poor folks, literally there is almost no millioners.

And that shows that rich got to greedy ,

And history shows that to greedy is no good.

US is in position where you got Billioners and poor folks, literally there is almost no millioners.

"Incorrect data - I has it."

:rolleyes:

The number of US millionaires actually increased by 16% in 2009 to some 7.8 million - some 2.5% of the population.

The number of US billionaires is around 370, which equates to approximately 0.00012% of the population.

Guest strelcevina
"Incorrect data - I has it."

:rolleyes:

The number of US millionaires actually increased by 16% in 2009 to some 7.8 million - some 2.5% of the population.

The number of US billionaires is around 370, which equates to approximately 0.00012% of the population.

i wanted to write( Billioners ,Multi-Millioners) and poor folks ,, and no millioners.

millionaire supposed to be high middle class folks who make 100K+ a year, so living normally they could become millioners NOT multi-Millioners

Guest strelcevina
What are "Billioners" and "Millioners"?

Most of the reports I was able to find online are showing that 1 in every 125 Americans are Millionaires.

and that is 0.8%.. You heard Somewhere on TV Richest 1%...

you know how to spell Millionaire so you should be able to calculate %

or try 2+2X2=?

i wanted to write( Billioners ,Multi-Millioners) and poor folks ,, and no millioners.

millionaire supposed to be high middle class folks who make 100K+ a year, so living normally they could become millioners NOT multi-Millioners

According to the IRS, nearly 20% of US households earn >$100k annually, representing nearly 61 million people. We also know that more than 15 million people make over $250k annually.

IOW, unless you can show data to back up your assertions, they appear to be completely false. If some 20% of the population falls under your definition of a potential millionaire, it would appear the US offers a broad path to wealth.

Guest strelcevina
According to the IRS, nearly 20% of US households earn >$100k annually, representing nearly 61 million people. We also know that more than 15 million people make over $250k annually.

IOW, unless you can show data to back up your assertions, they appear to be completely false. If some 20% of the population falls under your definition of a potential millionaire, it would appear the US offers a broad path to wealth.

that is a problem, People Making 100K+ and still cant become Millioners. they get taxed poor.

a pharmacist who make 100K a year gross , takes home 5k per month

a lower income person making 30K takes 2500 month

so you tell me how can they get millionaires.

hypothetically they can ,

hey even poor can hypothetically be a millionaire , 35K a year 30years later you millionaire

that is a problem, People Making 100K+ and still cant become Millioners. they get taxed poor.

a pharmacist who make 100K a year gross , takes home 5k per month

a lower income person making 30K takes 2500 month

so you tell me how can they get millionaires.

hypothetically they can ,

hey even poor can hypothetically be a millionaire , 35K a year 30years later you millionaire

No, YOU are the one suggesting someone making $100k annually can become a millionaire, not I. I was simply using your definition to prove your 'literal' suggestions as false.

The number of millionaires in the US rose by 16% last year alone - that's an astonishing number especially in this economic climate, yet you're suggesting the 'greedy billionaires' are hoarding all the cash so regular folks can't make more and more?

Ludicrous and false. Unless you can provide some data this discussion is over.

I'm writing this on my phone so I'm keeping it short.

Don't know why would you ask something like that. I was talking about rich people greed and now you want to talk about parliament and different governments.

Before revolutionary war English made illegal for Americans to grow tobacco and other things so that Americans didn't have any chance to get richer .

Rich English people just got to greedy and didn't won't to share nothing with American brothers and sisters .

That is why they lost.

And that shows that rich got to greedy ,

And history shows that to greedy is no good.

Um.. no. You're calling the symptom the disease. Like saying you have a cough when the real problem is pneumonia. The English taxed goods arbitrarily with no concern to how it affected America's ability to get goods to market. They even said all goods had to go to England and then could be sold at market. It made it impossible for Americans to market goods and even get by without getting rich. If America had representation in Parliament they would have been able to enact taxes that were fair both to England and America but England preferred to squeeze American for everything it was worth just like they did all their other colonies. Remember at the time that England had just finished fighting the French and their bank accounts were empty. They expected America to be just like India, and Africa. Subservient colonies they could drain of resources and discard. Didn't work out that way.

Guest strelcevina
No, YOU are the one suggesting someone making $100k annually can become a millionaire, not I. I was simply using your definition to prove your 'literal' suggestions as false.

The number of millionaires in the US rose by 16% last year alone - that's an astonishing number especially in this economic climate, yet you're suggesting the 'greedy billionaires' are hoarding all the cash so regular folks can't make more and more?

Ludicrous and false. Unless you can provide some data this discussion is over.

i said people making 100K+ SUPPOSED to be able to become Millionaires. But they CAN'T because they get taxed to death.

16% is nothing. let me tell you how

say for Example if you had 16% increase in billionaires sounds A lot. but reality is that is only 4 people .

yes you hear well 4 people.

so suddenly your 16% represent nothing .

that is google and Facebook guys winning life Lottery.

and I do say That Billionaires are holding others from success,

Guest strelcevina
Arguing with an Strelcevina is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you realize the pig likes it.

:D

i will agree with you :rolleyes:

pig knows what Mud is and you are trying to argue that mud is no good :D

i said people making 100K+ SUPPOSED to be able to become Millionaires. But they CAN'T because they get taxed to death.

16% is nothing. let me tell you how

say for Example if you had 16% increase in billionaires sounds A lot. but reality is that is only 4 people .

yes you hear well 4 people.

so suddenly your 16% represent nothing .

that is google and Facebook guys winning life Lottery.

and I do say That Billionaires are holding others from success,

You fail at math.

A 16% increase in billionaires in the US would equal 59 new billionaires.

A 16% increase in millionaires in the US would equal 1.25 million new millionaires.

As for your assertion that 'someone making $100k/year is supposed to be able to become a millionaire', I'd suggest two things:

1] you've pulled that idea, like most everything else you've posted here, from your anus, and

2] there are very few people who can increase their net worth to 10x their annual gross income at any level of income - this has always been true, though ti does become easier with greater disposable income.

All that said, I know of several folks who are millionaires who make less than $100k annually - they do it through living frugally. Most people in this country don't have the self discipline (or the desire) to build their net worth to >$1m - they are satisfied if they can have what they want right now.

One last time, if you wish to continue this discussion, you're going to have to post something other than your inaccurate assumptions as if they are somehow accepted as fact. Show some actual data, some real numbers, or you can continue talking to yourself.

You'll never hear me argue that taxation in the US in unfair - progressive taxation is modern slavery, in my opinion. But the tax rates among middle class and higher income levels is nowhere near as high as it's been in the past, which means we have just as many opportunities to earn higher income now as ever before with regards to taxation.

Guest strelcevina
You fail at math.

A 16% increase in billionaires in the US would equal 59 new billionaires.

A 16% increase in millionaires in the US would equal 1.25 million new millionaires.

not failed .

i just counted 38 billionaires.

i just google it and realized that there is 400 of them:eek:

nice increase since Bush Sr. came on power first as vice president than as a president

number of billionaires vent from 13 to 400