New purchase.

Guest no_masters

Guest no_masters

Yesterday I finished up all my paperwork and fingerprinting from my permit. On the way out at guns and leather I saw this walther pk 380 and couldn't resist. Also snapped pics of the others as well, my g17 and my maadi ak. enjoy.

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5122.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_5118.jpg

Edited by no_masters
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

I also like the tan on the AK as well as some dark earth that I have seen on some AR's.

The PK that I had was a First Edition that I bought with the idea to trade or sell for profit which is what I did to get my Sig Gadsden. I am happy with the Sig but do miss the PK more than I though I would. It was a sweet little shooter and the idea of 8 rounds rather than the more normal 6 in a 380 was also nice.

I saw some PK's at the store last week with OD green and Dark Earth frames and IIRC also a tan color. But I was kinda shocked at the prices of them, they wanted more than I had paid for a First Edition back when they first came out. I AM going to get another one at some point but not at the prices I saw last week. Hopefully the colored frames are new and that was the reason the prices were so high and eventually they will come down. The store did not have a black one on hand to compare prices with.

I liked everything about the PK except the little tool one needs to break it down, but then again leaving the tool with ones cleaning supplies makes that pretty much a non-issue anyway.

I am sure no_masters will enjoy that little gun, everyone I have talked with has said they fit their hands well and they have very little felt recoil compared to most other 380's.

ENJOY:)

Guest no_masters

I havent shot the pk yet. I'm hoping to get to the range this week to get some time in on it. I really want a CZ 75 as my next purchase. The walther will hold me over til then.

Guest buttonhook
I also like the tan on the AK as well as some dark earth that I have seen on some AR's.

The PK that I had was a First Edition that I bought with the idea to trade or sell for profit which is what I did to get my Sig Gadsden. I am happy with the Sig but do miss the PK more than I though I would. It was a sweet little shooter and the idea of 8 rounds rather than the more normal 6 in a 380 was also nice.

I saw some PK's at the store last week with OD green and Dark Earth frames and IIRC also a tan color. But I was kinda shocked at the prices of them, they wanted more than I had paid for a First Edition back when they first came out. I AM going to get another one at some point but not at the prices I saw last week. Hopefully the colored frames are new and that was the reason the prices were so high and eventually they will come down. The store did not have a black one on hand to compare prices with.

I liked everything about the PK except the little tool one needs to break it down, but then again leaving the tool with ones cleaning supplies makes that pretty much a non-issue anyway.

I am sure no_masters will enjoy that little gun, everyone I have talked with has said they fit their hands well and they have very little felt recoil compared to most other 380's.

ENJOY:)

there is a trick to cleaning them without the tool.....it works with the P22 also. no real need for the tool

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez
there is a trick to cleaning them without the tool.....it works with the P22 also. no real need for the tool

Well what's the trick?!?!

Guest no_masters

I would like to know that as well. Mine didn't come with the tool so I went and bought a valve stem valve remover. It was like 3 bucks and works awesome.

Guest buttonhook
Well what's the trick?!?!

I miss spoke (a little)..I forgot about the lock on the side...I was speaking about the spring.....BTW walther sells the lock tool part #276 95 81 for like $5

Edited by buttonhook