Browning MAXUS Carbon Few Questions

halfshaft5

Well going to order one I believe and wanted to see what you guys though of the MAXUS line. I have a Gold Hunter 3 1/2 thats my prize shotgun and looking for a good dove and backwoods gun for upland game. My gold hunter does not like light dove loads but duck goose and turkey are no issues. I really want a 20 gauge but the MAXUS does not come in anything but 12 so oh well. Thought about a Benelli but my Browning has been too good to me over the years and so my backup guns are remington 1100s and have all caliber of them but browning just makes a quality product. Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance and God Bless

Michael

Also if you have one for sale hit me up :tough:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest josh123

i had a browning silver and loved it.. but if your goin for the carbon fiber look and money isnt really an issue i would highly reccomend the benelli supersport over the browning.. it weighs alot less and is smooth as butter.. best shotgun ive ever owned by a longshot.. and it comes in 12g or 20g

No I have not, It seems to start hanging up after a box or two on those light loads. All my steel shot I can ru 15 boxes through without cleaning without an issue, at least thats what happen in MEXICO and Arkansas so I figure it just a light load issue. I can get some AA and pay $10 a box for it and they shoot fine, I really think its the ammo to be honest with you. I will look at the benelli and see what its about. Thanks for the heads up. God Bless