Basketball PICK'EM Game (mens NCAA)

JeffsSig

Well I did OK with Football so lets do a Basketball Pick'em bracket.

We can do this at Yahoo seeing a few of us are already set up there.

This is the link to join.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=11143&P=tgo2011

PM me for the password so we don't have anyone and everyone join.

Any TGO member or family members of TGO may play.

Just for fun the winner will get one box of ammo.

A donation has been added: Premium Membership - 6 Months for the winner also. I may move this to 2nd place if we get a lot to play.

Edited by JeffsSig
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadline to submit your bracket is 12:15pm EDT on Thursday, March 17

Jeff, Thanks for putting this together....Sorry, but due to a death in the family, I just got back home and missed the deadline for my picks. Best of luck to everyone else.

Anyone interested in a baseball league?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok no need to wait as per the picks we have a Winner!!!

Greenego Came in 1st place and if he will PM me his address I will ship him one Box of ammo ( His choice of what I have)

Since we didn't hit the number of players I had hoped to Greenego also wins Premium Membership - 6 Months I will pay this for him and it will be added to his account.

It was fun!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.