Public range in or near Tri cities!

Ok guys, I need some help!

I need to find a public range with an NRA qualified guy to sign off on my target so I can participate in the postal match that David Nash is holding!

I wont be here NEXT weekend as I'm flying out to N.Dakota on monday and won't be back for several months. I also wont be able to take my pistols with me, or buy one when I get up to Dakota (out of state purchase sucks)

SO!!

does anyone know of a range where I can pay to play, within 30 miles of the tri cities?

Both myself and LILBUCKET as well as our fiance's will be going!

you can drop me a PM here, post on this thread or give me a call on my cell

my number is 606-273-5004 (yes, I know its a ky number...my soon to be wife had 2 and decided to turn mine off to save money)

thanks in advance for all your help!

Elliott

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, the TWRA ranges do not have rangemasters or anyone like that to sign off on targets. You can often find yourself being the only person there. I honestly don't know of anywhere to go with a public range that would have an NRA certified range master, except for maybe the indoor range in Sevierville.

Unfortunately, the TWRA ranges do not have rangemasters or anyone like that to sign off on targets. You can often find yourself being the only person there. I honestly don't know of anywhere to go with a public range that would have an NRA certified range master, except for maybe the indoor range in Sevierville.

Not all TWRA ranges. The one near Nashville has at least 2 RSOs on every range, not to mention the guys checking your guns before you enter, the people working in the main office, etc. There are at least 10 TRWA employees there at any time I have ever gone.