SR9

edellson

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkstar

I got one a couple of weeks ago...I love it. If you go back in this (Handgun) section you can find the post I posted that has a mini review in it. To sum it up it's a (strictly my own opinion) pretty good gun. Not perfect, but then again what is?

Guest darkstar

Don't worry, it's a solid gun. Ruger has always made very tough, reliable firearms and though the SR9 is as un-Ruger like feeling as I have ever seen and felt it's gonna be fine. I put almost 400 rounds through it the first day I had it. All sorts of stuff from WWB to various JHP's. Not one problem, I even tried to limp wrist it and it cycled every time. As far as 9mm goes it's the most accurate one I have ever had...I really enjoy shooting that piece.

Guest supergus

One of the gun magazines put 15,000 rounds through an SR9 in just a couple of weeks without even cleaning it. They didn't have ANY failures that weren't attributed to the user. Pretty impressive IMO.

Guest HogMan
Just picked up the new Ruger SR9 last week. Getting ready to take her out for a try. Has anyone had any experience with this gun? It had some bad reviews when it came out but looks like most are resolved .

Congrats on your SR9. I seen the article in G&A on the SR9. Good looking gun. Good luck with it.

I made my first trip to the range today with my new addition. After almost 200 rounds I could not believe how good this gun felt when shooting. At 5-10 @ 15 yards everthing went in black (except for a couple flyers), even with 3 shot bursts. Maybe it was just a good day or this is a shooter.