BHO Legacy - The Supremes

You're third party vote, if you choose, Lester, will most likely seal the deal for Obama. Remember

that short billionaire?

Ever since Ronald Reagan's presidency, the Republican Party has been trying to undo his popularity.

He was extremely popular with the American people, but not within the party leadership. He was the

last true Republican president. The rest have been trying to drag the party back into the moderate

country club wing. The only Republicans I like are conservative, consistently. Not too many of them.

"Anybody but Obama" isn't the greatest choice, and it may be the only choice.

Complacency caused this problem and it has gone on for far too long. It can't be undone. I think all

our so called leaders have walked away from the republic and left us with no choices. Nostradamus

may have been on to something.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're third party vote, if you choose, Lester, will most likely seal the deal for Obama.

I see this over and over and can't fathom it.

Those who vote for 'the lesser of two evils' are the ones causing this. Blaming those who are trying to make a difference is ludicrous.

If Obama is re-elected, blame those that voted for Obama and the republican party for not promoting someone worth a damn - not people who are actually voting for someone they think is the solution to our problems.

I see this over and over and can't fathom it.

Those who vote for 'the lesser of two evils' are the ones causing this. Blaming those who are trying to make a difference is ludicrous.

If Obama is re-elected, blame those that voted for Obama and the republican party for not promoting someone worth a damn - not people who are actually voting for someone they think is the solution to our problems.

You're right, crimson, but it takes a complete abandonment from a party to overcome the "Perot" effect.

The choice is not clear until then. The media is probably just as scared of Obama losing as I am of gambling

with the third party like what got Clinton his due. The Tea Party may be losing the fight with the elite fools

of the Republican Party right now, but they are the only ones trying to do anything like that. Maybe if the

Tea Party had Paul as the candidate running and were pushing the establishment Republicans into a corner,

we might see a different outcome.

I see Paul as a spoiler from what I expect the results to be, and the media won't give him the time of day.

Look what happened to Herman Cain. Look what happened with only allegations.

I've talked to a bunch of people I work with, lately, and I still am amazed at how complacent they are about these

matters. Most couldn't tell you anything more than what they saw on the cover of USA Today, much less the second

page. It makes me think we are done as a country. Constitution? What's that?

I know the Ron Paul supporters are as patriotic as the next, but you and I know how they are being portrayed by the

media. And you and I know how much it takes to discredit truth nowadays. Damned near nothing.

The establishment of both parties are coalescing(?) to protect their power, and something is going to have to be done

about it.

we might see a different outcome.

I see Paul as a spoiler from what I expect the results to be, and the media won't give him the time of day.

The only way I could see Paul as a spoiler if he runs third party in the general, which he has stated he will not do. As I have talked in other posts, we need to focus on the primaries, which haven't even started, instead of jumping right to the general accepting who the establishment and the media have deemed as the Republican nominee.

I only bring up the previous point because there are many on this forum who like Paul and believe he has the best ideas, but they have already conceded by stating he can't win the nomination and we haven't had the first vote in the primaries.

I've got to stop reading these threads regarding the election. The primaries haven't begun yet, and people are already bolting for the door, running from the as yet to be nominated Republican candidate. If I didn't know better, you'd think BO was the most popular president in the history of our country.

Guest mikedwood
The only way I could see Paul as a spoiler if he runs third party in the general, which he has stated he will not do. As I have talked in other posts, we need to focus on the primaries, which haven't even started, instead of jumping right to the general accepting who the establishment and the media have deemed as the Republican nominee.

I only bring up the previous point because there are many on this forum who like Paul and believe he has the best ideas, but they have already conceded by stating he can't win the nomination and we haven't had the first vote in the primaries.

I'd feel Paul would have much more of a chance if the media and the debates wouldn't harbor contempt for him. For years he's been right about what we have led up to. He's about the only one to call the economy and the effects of the "War on Terror" right, he's right but they call him a Kook.

If he does win a poll or poll well they just throw it out. Like Oh Ron Paul got 35% of the poll votes, obviously Paul supporters fluffed it, throw it out, But Romney or Newt can get 35% and they are like WOW! America loves Romney or Newt, he's polling at 35%.

That straw poll where Bachmann won it and Paul was a close 2nd, naa lets not talk about that. If Mitt and Newt had placed 1st and 2nd they would have had to hold the press conference in the bathroom cause the news media would be peeing all over themselves for days. It was "The 1st highly respected poll of the election season" until Bachmann and Ron Paul placed well then it became an easily rigged easily forgotten poll with lots of cheating and favors going on.

So yeah there may be some bitterness.

While Paul was warning of the dangers of Fannie and Freddie Newt was taking millions from them. Maybe Newt is the smartest one.

And Bachmann supporters get to go through pretty much the same thing as Paul supporters because she isn't taken seriously (wanted by the mainstream) either. Even though experience wise she can stack up against most of them.

Guest mikedwood
That's the truth! Neither fit the mold of the annointed media elite. Even at Fox, which really pisses me off to no end.

I think the thing that's gotta scare them is that the Internet is really the new news outlet.

Most real news that breaks is due to the Internet lately, unless it's about Miley Cirus or Brad Pitt or the like. No real news stories and it's as if that is the way they want it.

I wonder if Murdock (and he's NO saint) didn't get to far off the reservation and that's why they are attacking him lately.

I don't think they will be winning the information war for many more years maybe even weeks.

Guest BungieCord

If Barry O's successor has the cajones to investigate the truth of his place of birth in earnest, and if he is found not to have been born in Hawaii (or elsewhere in the US), then he was constitutionally ineligible to serve, which annuls every act he undertook while fraudulently sitting as POTUS, to include his SCOTUS nominees. So Soyomayor and Kagan get to join the other 14 million Americans standing in the unemployment line.