PS 380

rab

I been looking at the 380 in black and nickel, I sure like the look of it. This would be my carry gun for I wanted something a little smaller and also so lighter. I know it not as strong as my Glock 40. Also so has anyone tried the ps 380 in a crossbreed super tuck?Sure would like to hear all I can before I spend the money. HELP :wave:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The PK 380 is a really nice 380 ACP which requires very little effort to champber a round in. It has an excellent trigger pull, good sights and is pleasing to the eye. In essence it's more on the practical side size wise and shooting comfort wise, is accurate with a good reputation. What it's not is a teeny tiny pocket sized 380 ACP. Instead it's closer to a small 9mm Parabellum such as the old Star Firestar.

Guest Brianf88

I like it that is what I was going to get my fiance but instead she went with a PX4 sc in 9mm if you want something around that size and weight why not a revolver I have the LCR which is light and is in 357. I want a 380 but I want the lcp so I can carry even in basketball shorts while taking the dogs out. But that is my two cents or maybe just 1

Guest Sgt. Joe

I enjoyed my PK380 when I had one. I had bought a First Edition with the thoughts of trading it for a profit which I did. They have about the easiest to rack slide that I have ever felt and a lot of people with weaker hands and or disabilities are able to use them well.

I liked mine enough that I will one day buy another one. I do carry a 9mm but I like the 380 caliber and with the defensive ammo I feel that they would be very good at stopping most threats. A hopped up crack/meth head isnt likely going to stop with one or two rounds no matter what they are hit with.

I feel that the PK380 is a fine weapon for those who are limited to or chose to carry a 380 for self defense.