More M&P love

Guest thejoshdavis

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thejoshdavis

it's a nice gun. i got mine the day it was announced(4-12-2012). the shop just got it off the delivery truck. its a nice choice you won't regret it.

It's already my favorite, not because its the newest but because the thing shoots like a dream. I've put about 250 rounds through it in a week. Its my new daily carry weapon of choice. Its easy to conceal and packs a solid punch.

Guest thejoshdavis

I'm a pretty big M&P fan anyway. I don't own any right now, but have in the past. Probably gonna go on a hunt for one this week.

This is my first M&P. I've always liked them, just never made the move until now. I really may look at a 40c in the future.

Guest thejoshdavis

man that is nice...i think im going to pop for the .40??!!??

From what I hear the .40 is a ways out before it ships. I'm anxious to see how the .40 at this size handles

Guest rebeldrummer

I'm thinking it might be snappy.

your probable right?? that small of a frame...super short barrel,

hmmm....

might just get the 9mm, then test the .40 when it comes out..and if i like, add it to the pile??

Guest thejoshdavis

your probable right?? that small of a frame...super short barrel,

hmmm....

might just get the 9mm, then test the .40 when it comes out..and if i like, add it to the pile??

Same thing I'm thinking too. The barrel is really short for a .40. I wonder how the 40c compares.

It's already my favorite, not because its the newest but because the thing shoots like a dream. I've put about 250 rounds through it in a week. Its my new daily carry weapon of choice. Its easy to conceal and packs a solid punch.

yeah it replaced my m&p9c as a carry weapon. i love the trigger on this one too. i have all the apex setus on my 9c but this one is just wonderful. shoots like a dream. and for just under $400 you can't go wrong.

Guest thejoshdavis

yeah it replaced my m&p9c as a carry weapon. i love the trigger on this one too. i have all the apex setus on my 9c but this one is just wonderful. shoots like a dream. and for just under $400 you can't go wrong.

What holster are you using for yours? I'm fat so IWB can be a pain. The DeSantis works pretty good for me at 5 o'clock.

What holster are you using for yours? I'm fat so IWB can be a pain. The DeSantis works pretty good for me at 5 o'clock.

I'm no lightweight myself and don't carry IWB, the only holster they had at the time that fir was a Blackhawk Hip Holster size number 8. It has the retention strap that is adjustable. The good thing is it also fits my mp9c. Its nice light weight. only draw back is its belt slide not a paddle holster.

100_0344.jpg

100_0343.jpg

Edited by williamsburg10
  • 1 month later...
Guest rebeldrummer

i know this response it WAY late, but oh well...its late. Im in pain and cant sleep...insomnia....blah blah blah

I am a big guy too...i have used the Galco King Tuk (AWESOME!) and currently I use the Crossbreed Super Tuck (pretty nice!)

they are both IWB....i carry the full size M&P and now the M&P compact...

IWB works ok for me, I just have to carry a little more to the front than the back

I have NO _ NONE WHATS SO EVER of a butt and if its too far back the weight of eveything will bring my pants straight down!! ha ha ha...