East Tn TGO Members JUNE 2008 Meet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower
We need to set up a sticky with instructions to the places we shoot.

Good idea. Someone (moderator's :D) could accomplish this in one closed thread soley dedicated to the locations in which we meet, or seperte threads for each place, set high above the other threads in the Events and Gatherings sub-fourm....For East, Middle, and West TN meets.

Guest Scottech

We're not 100 percent sure right at the moment but my son Corey and I are going to try to make it out on the 21st.

I'm itching to try out this new toy:

WASR-10_001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scottech

It's one week away. Corey and I are planning to be there. Just bought an additional 200 rounds of 7.72 x 39 for my WASR-10.

Are we lunching at Big Ed's first or shooting first?

Guest dotsun
It's one week away. Corey and I are planning to be there. Just bought an additional 200 rounds of 7.72 x 39 for my WASR-10.

Are we lunching at Big Ed's first or shooting first?

Cheryl and I will be there, not sure about the eating plans. Just tell me where to be and when. :D I can't wait to see your 7.72 ammo, Scott. :koolaid:

Guest c.a.s.

My plans dictate going.

Mike, what's with the construction? They putting a new facade on the building? I picked a great day to drive by.

Guest Boomhower

You all think of me while you are clinging to your guns and slinging some lead, and I'll think of you all while I'm on the beach with all the different sights to see.....err...I mean while I watch my kids play on the beach. :koolaid:

Guest Phantom6
Mike, what's with the construction? They putting a new facade on the building? I picked a great day to drive by.

New face rather than a new place. Our signage will be visible from the Turnpike over the top of the building in front of us. We're gonna look like sombodies. :koolaid:

What do y'all think about Bar-B-Q for lunch. There's a great place that doesn't serve beer 'n such but the "Q" is outstanding so you can pack.

Guest tarheel78

If unable to make lunch, what time should we show up at the range Sat. to meet everyone? I am bringing a couple of guests who are deputy sheriffs (my daughter and her husb). thanks