Time to be a good friend...

Guest mjwehrman

Guest mjwehrman

A buddy of mine told me he has a .380 that was older and has a ejection/jamming problem. He asked if I could take a look at it and clean it up. I said sure. Met up with him yesterday and he hands me the gun in a cell phone box (we were in a public place). I got it home and looked at it and much to my dismay, it is a Bryco Arms 38. The main problem is that the extractor is completely missing! I played with it for a few minutes and then put it away. Now I have to go see him at work and beg him to destroy that gun. Don't even sell it to anyone, just get rid of it and buy a real gun. Even if the extractor were there you couldnt pay me enough money to actually fire this gun. How someone was allowed to sell these things I will never know. :popcorn:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest sling

Reminds me of a guy i used to work with. He approached me one day because he knew of my hobby and asked me the same question. "Hey man... i've got this little .380 and it doesnt seem to reset after the trigger is pulled."

So i said i'd look at it. Long story short the arm under the grip was broken in two and would allow for much of anything. I begged him to get rid of it... ended up selling it to some guy at a car wash for 50 bucks. He came in the next week and said "Hey you've got to go see what i bought." We go out to his car and he'd bought a Jennings. :popcorn: I died a little that day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.