DiamondBack AR?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the first i have heard of one, i own a db380 im interested if anyone has had any experiance to they are evidently CNC their own receiver.

this is copied from their website.

Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA! Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. Contact your dealer or distributor TODAY for more information on the Diamondback DB15.
[b] Product Specs:[/b]
[list]
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Model[/b][/color]: DB-15 FDE
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Caliber[/b][/color]: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Finish[/b][/color]: Diamondback Flat Dark Earth
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Barrel[/b][/color]: 16" 4140 Chrome-Moly, M4 Contour, Free Float
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Barrel[/b] [b]Twist Rate[/b][/color]: 1 x 9
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Bolt Carrier[/b][/color]: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Lower Receiver[/b][/color]: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminium
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Upper Receiver[/b][/color]: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Handguard[/b][/color]: Diamondback Aluminum Modified Four Rail
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Pistol Grip[/b][/color]: A2 Style
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Stock[/b][/color]: M4, Commercial Tube, 4 position
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Weight[/b]:[/color] 6.65 lbs.
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Overall Length [/b][/color](Stock Collapsed): 32.5"
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Overal Length [/b][/color](Stock Expanded): 36.25"
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Flash Hider[/b][/color]: A2
[*][color=#FF0000][b]Sights[/b][/color]: No Sights
[/list]
[img]http://cdn1.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd_images/bgprod/2-DB15FDE_c.jpg[/img] Edited by sL1k
Gun as tested. Stock DiamondBack DB_15 with Bushnell Trophy XLT (Bone Collector edition) 3-9x40mm scope[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s553/z0mbies_fear_me/2012-11-18_23-09-51_443.jpg[/img]zombie head @ 100 yards from standing

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s553/z0mbies_fear_me/2012-11-23_15-01-30_249.jpg[/img]shoot and see @ 100 yards from standing

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s553/z0mbies_fear_me/2012-11-23_15-01-37_854.jpg[/img]
Took about 400 rounds to the range various brands ( Wolf, PMC, Winchester white box, Federal bulk, Fiocchi v-max, and some Lake City). The DB-15 had NO MALFUNCTIONS. Everything fed and shot great in this gun. I beleive I may have a new love in my life. I think I'm going to call Bullseye Guns and Supply and order another one.
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='joustin' timestamp='1355178219' post='858082']We have these at Gander in Knoxville, i sold serial number 14. It had a sling plate and something else different.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

Whats ganders price on them ?