Legends Outdoor Advantage.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There already is. As I sated in an earlier post the guys from Niota has started a gun shop across the road from Wiggins and sons. When they were in Niota all they had was Junk no one wanted. Cheap high priced junk.

I started to say something about that but didn't want to piss in someones front yard. He is supposed to have some regular good stuff in.

The guy at Legends with the mule face is one of the middle aged guys, I don't l know his name. He is slim to medium build and what I meant by that is that he looked like he had eaten sour oats, like he was mad at the world. Also, the gray haired man you are talking about had a mule face too now that I think about it LOL.

I think the All American Gun Shop will be good once it gets to open its door officially, I have been in there and talked to Dennis a few times and I really like him, he is friendly and has ordered some good stuff if he can ever get it officially opened and going, I can't wait to see some guns, right now he has holsters and things but can't put out the guns yet. He actually joined TGO not long ago as "allamericangunshop" so hopefully he will join in and start posting.

Maby people will spend all their money then when they actually have a sale we can but the good stuff!

LOL I doubt it, nothing left but some long guns, a few revolvers, mags, ammo, and fishing junk, oh and the bows and stuff.

Why don't those of you making fun of peoples physical attributes

post up a pic or two of yourself.

Maybe someone will think you look like some kind of animal.

;)

Gee whiz Mike, I am not saying anyone looked like a mule as far as their physical appearance, I mean they have a long face like they are bored, mad, depressed and definitely don't want to be there and sure as heck are not going to help someone. In other words they look like they are chewing soured oats! I would NOT ever make fun of someone's physical appearance. I sure have no right to make fun of anyone when I am just a plain jane myself and definitely nothing to be proud of. :shrug:

Guest Natosha
Why don't those of you making fun of peoples physical attributes

post up a pic or two of yourself.

Maybe someone will think you look like some kind of animal.

:D

Mule face as in the "Pissed look on there face all the time!" Good grief no one was meaning ugly or downing their apperance. Get a life! :(

Everytime I have been in there they act like you are nothing. No wonder they are going out of business. I hate the way they treat people!!!

I don't need to justify Mike, I was trying to explain what I mean since "some" people don't understand simple things and accuse others of making fun.

Sorry but IMO when someone has a long face it means they are miserable or mad or pouty, so long face = mule face. I didn't mean his physical appearance was mule faced, but whatever, you can believe whatever you want, you do anyway. Have at it.

Edited by Guns&Dobes
I don't need to justify Mike, I was trying to explain what I mean since "some" people don't understand simple things and accuse others of making fun.

Sorry but IMO when someone has a long face it means they are miserable or mad or pouty, so long face = mule face. I didn't mean his physical appearance was mule faced, but whatever, you can believe whatever you want, you do anyway. Have at it.

I too misunderstood, that could be half of them down there. The guy you are speaking of is he short and trim and stays in the back? or Stays in the front?

okay, I am glad to read that you only meant he has a mule face, not a face like a mule.

I meant nothing bad when I said I thought they were talking about 1 person, if you had seen him on a bad day you might think mule as well. Personality as well as appearance.

dralarms, he stayed in the back around the guns most of the time, he looks to be in his forties best I can remember and yes I would say is he is trim, he has short dark hair. He doesn't "physically" have a long face LOL but he sure did look like he is mad at the world.

dralarms, he stayed in the back around the guns most of the time, he looks to be in his forties best I can remember and yes I would say is he is trim, he has short dark hair. He doesn't "physically" have a long face LOL but he sure did look like he is mad at the world.

Sounds like Willie, Sourpuss if I ever saw one. Always acted like I was bothering him.

"he sure did look like he is mad at the world."

That just described all the people that worked there! :P

Almost, guess you never saw Cindy.
Guest Natosha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guns&Dobes viewpost.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aksess viewpost.gif

"he sure did look like he is mad at the world."

That just described all the people that worked there! :rolleyes:

Yep! That does describe most of them. HA!

I personally hate to see any business go out of business but I think they are extremely high and since they are soooo rude I would much rather give my business to someone else. I know that I don't know a lot about guns so I know when I go somewhere I am going to ask lots of questions, it really makes you mad when they act as if you are bothering them. Oh well.