Finally found one!

Guest Major Pain

Guest Major Pain

I finally found a colt cobra in 22lr. I went to a small estate auction a couple weeks ago and came across this. Paid just a tad over $300 for it. I think it was a pretty good deal. --------MP

guns_020.jpgguns_017.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major Pain

Kinda hard to say. Colt prices have gone crazy lately. Almost anything nice will bring $500 and up. That is a good looking snubbie.---MP

Guest Major Pain

Picked it up from a buddy a year ago. Lots of them were sent over for the police and when they were discontinued they were released and quite a few found their way back home. I have run across 8 or 9 searching on the net for information on them, so I wouldn't think they are very rare, but the way Colts are coming into there own I think I'll hang on to it.----MP

Guest Major Pain

Several were sent over for the police and when they were discontinued or replaced with Smith and Wesson the Colts were released and several found their way home. I ran across several while searching the net for information. I really don't think they are rare but the way Colt is comming into their own I'll hang on to it. My buddy found this at a gun show and I traded him out of it.----MP

Any Colt collectors feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.