The CNN Shooting. How gun control trades life for death

Guest Phantom6

Guest Phantom6

An Atricle By Bob Allen

His name is Charles.

Her name was Clara.

Was. Past tense.

The first and last time Charles saw Clara alive, she was being dragged by her hair through the CNN Center in Atlanta. Clara's tormentor ordered Charles out of the way, and instead of standing his ground to defend an obviously distressed woman, he obeyed the thug's order and let them pass.

Charles' choice was to go in search of a guard instead of personally coming to the woman's aid, and the tragic result is that Clara is now dead.

Going to find "help" turned out to be no help at all. Read the entire article

If only...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

It is disgusting and sad that this can happen in America. We have become a nation of sheep. Even most of us that do carry, grovel to worthless politicians, for the privilege to keep and bear arms, providing these same worthless politicians allow us to carry sometimes and only where they feel it is appropriate. I believe it has come down to a simple choice. Either we believe in the bill of rights or we believe we are subjects of the political elite.

I to groveled, I got a damn permit, (stupid me). But my time to bow down has ended, I will carry based on my second amendment rights. I may at some point be arrested for this action, but until we stand up to tyranny, tyranny will win. Make a choice gentlemen be a sheeple or be a free born American. I will now step down from my soap box.

Guest GlocKingTN
It is disgusting and sad that this can happen in America. We have become a nation of sheep. Even most of us that do carry, grovel to worthless politicians, for the privilege to keep and bear arms, providing these same worthless politicians allow us to carry sometimes and only where they feel it is appropriate. I believe it has come down to a simple choice. Either we believe in the bill of rights or we believe we are subjects of the political elite.

I to groveled, I got a damn permit, (stupid me). But my time to bow down has ended, I will carry based on my second amendment rights. I may at some point be arrested for this action, but until we stand up to tyranny, tyranny will win. Make a choice gentlemen be a sheeple or be a free born American. I will now step down from my soap box.

Damn jack. Now thats free speech!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::mad::mad:Its also about as true as you can get!

we all have the RIGHT (not privledge) to keep and BEAR arms. we've allowed Politicians to take that away from us through legislation.

I read that article and it made me mad. If I were near, there'd be 2 butt whuppins if I still had the wherewithal after the first one.

The only thing that makes me madder than a thug is a coward...someone who will let another go like that isn't worth the salt it takes to make em.

just my 2 cents.