Dillon on 6-8wk back log....

Guest Mike P

The madness has hit the reloading eqipment manufactures also.

Per Dillon's FB page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dillon-Precision-Products-Inc/151427126939

Due to overwhelming demand for all Dillon reloading equipment, please expect orders for reloading machines and equipment to take an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to ship.The website does not show whether or not a product is in stock or available. It only shows our product line. If you are looking for 10+ capacity magazines, please phone your order in, as out-of-stock magazines are not backordered.
When your order ships, an email is sent through the shipper (FedEx, UPS or USPS) with tracking information.
On partially shipped orders, the shipping charge for the entire order is on the first invoice. Backordered product is not charged for until it ships, and no additional shipping charges are levied.
Thank you for your patience under these unusual times.

Edited by Mike P
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been attempting to call them for the past week and a half. Finally, yesterday, I got through to order some replacement parts for an old powder measure. The guy was really helpful and said that the parts would be in the mail today. I guess it's just on new orders.

The madness has hit everything.  I went online last night just looking for stock on bullets and powders and most of the stuff I use is out of stock at the more popular internet vendors.  I've never seen things this crazy.  Might as well wait for your Dillon equipment because it's gonna be tough to find the supplies to feed it.

Guest Lester Weevils

The madness has hit everything.  I went online last night just looking for stock on bullets and powders and most of the stuff I use is out of stock at the more popular internet vendors.  I've never seen things this crazy.  Might as well wait for your Dillon equipment because it's gonna be tough to find the supplies to feed it.

Dunno, components and powder was pretty scarce in 2009 as well. Dillon sold out of all kinds of pistol bullets, and all the dillon pages for those said "out of stock no backorder". MidwayUSA was out of stock on every kind of 9mm or .357 bullet, except occasionally you could luck up and find a few of "the very most expensive" bullets available. Thats why I loaded nothing but $15 a box hornady XTP bullets for about a year. It was all I could find. Gun show component dealers (in my area) had simple FMJ or whatever, but it didn't help because their bags of FMJ costed just as much as XTP bullets from MidwayUSA or whatever.

There were even more expensive Sierra and such, maybe were in stock in limited quantities, but $15 per 100 was the highest I was gonna go on bullets.

Edited by Lester Weevils