Where did they go?

Guest Angel 24/7

Guest Angel 24/7

I don't think any of the girls have been posting in here in about a week?

Did we run out of things to say?

Do we not have any boys to make fun of?

Are our kids driving us crazy?

Last night I was all alone, we live out in the country, I left my Bersa on the nightstand I was so scared I left a light on. I feel like a baby.....:)

Hope to BS with you girls soon!:hyper::blink::blah:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel, I hope you, XD and the kids can make it back our way one of these days.

The Bersa is a nice little pistol, but I have something you might like to try that has a little more authority. Sue loves hers (which she stole from me, by the way).

Guest MrsS

Angel,

Summer has been very busy for me so far. Son is now out of daycare and stepchild is here for the summer. I am currently visiting family in Michigan for a week and although I have computer access, I will be spending time with my family and children who reside here. I will check in whenever I can...

Hi Angel, I am here everyday several times a day but there's not much posting in this area so I just read a lot on the other threads.

Of course I have been busy too, studying for a MSF class I am gonna take next weekend and just busy all around.

Guest Angel 24/7

I'm on here everyday also. I was just wondering where all had gone?

Glad to know all is having a good summer & all doing well.

My boys will be back in 7 days!

So are you enjoying your time alone? I would be. I used to hate being alone and I don't want a lot of it but I cherish my alone time now as I get older. When I was younger I got bored too easily and needed to be doing something but now I love reading and just having "me" time.

Hey I got a Ruger LCP a few days ago, the new gun shop in town got their first one in and he called me! I was so excited, I was on a long waiting list at another store and now I don't have to wait. I loved my little Kel-tec because it is so easy to conceal but I wanted the LCP and so I handed my Kel-tec to Mark LOL. He needed a small handgun anyway because all his guns are big. I figure I am done with buying guns now.

We had a cookout on the 4th and all my children and grands were there except my one son at basic in Fort Jackson. I sure do miss him and he is getting homesick. I have a trip to plan soon to go to the graduation. I dread when he gets sent overseas, now that will be hard!

guns, can you let me know what you think of the LCP?

Julez (my wife) wants a small concealable pistol and brought up that one. she said that the Keltec p32 hurt her hand because of the stippled finish of the grip. she wanted to go fondle the LCP...I want to know how it shoots!

thanks,

Elliott

Guest Angel 24/7

Yeah, let us no about the LCP. I am thinking about selling my Taurus to get me a smaller one. If I can find a LCP? I love my Bersa & that is the one I carry.

When does he graduate? I would be a nervous wreck.

I bet you guys had a great time all together.

I have been reading alot, I am a geek at heart.....

I don't think I ever realized how much of my life is wrapped around theirs til I don't have them to take care of. I go to work come home, house stayed clean, no one to cook for, very little laundry. It is a nice break......

We will see what I think in about 3 more days........

I usually read forums on the weekends and then only contribute sometimes.

I am, however, getting ready for the roofing contractor, who will start replacing my roof tomorrow (Monday). I'm glad to get it done but I'm sad because of all that money that could be used for more fun or needy things. :-\

Guest Natosha

Just plain old busy with everyday life. I am on line everyday but the board has been slow and I guess I just haven't had anything to say. HA!

I am also trying to spend more time with Jude during the day. Now that I don't babysit in the afternoons we can run around a little more. :rolleyes: Mom sees us alot more these days. HA!

towerclimber I actually put the gun on lay-away because well I am trying to get all the stuff to get ready for my bike when it gets here, the MSF course, the helmet, I need a jacket etc and so the LCP comes up and there it is and I don't need to be buying a gun right now but I wanted that dang thang so I put it on lay-away. I will definitely let ya'll know when I get it out which will be in a couple to three weeks. I will take them both and compare them, but I have a feeling that the LCP is going to be much easier on the hands while shooting, the Kel-tec is rough with those little jagged edges on the grip, the LCP is not like that at all.

To be honest here is my idea on the whole thing, they (LCP and Kel-Tec) are neither one a pleasure gun, they are protection tools so if you need to pull that thang out and use it, it won't matter if it skins your hand up a bit, saving your life is what matters. The good thing about these guns is that they are soooo small and so easily hidden that it makes carrying less worrisome. They can be used as a BUG or at times I have only carried the P3AT. So I don't think anyone will go wrong getting either but the LCP handle is smoother for sure so that will make it more pleasurable for a woman with soft hands to fondle. Hopefully you can find the LCP for her to handle, I think she will love it.

Edited by Guns&Dobes

It's plastic. Try sandpaper.

Now if any of you ladies make it out to the Kingsport shoot, I'll loan you a .25, a .32 and a .380 that are a pleasure to shoot - comfortable, accurate - they just feel good. Look good, too, if you like antiques.

"done with buying guns now"

Yeah, like I've never heard that before :hat:

I'll never stop shopping but I can pretend. :hat:

Since November of last year this makes my 6th gun but I ended up trading two of them for a 1911 for Mark and I gave him my Kel-tec so now I am down to three.

My husband is smart, he buys guns that he knows I won't want, they are too big for me, well except I do like to shoot the Charles Daly 1911 but I wouldn't ever carry it. He has a Ruger Super Redhawk and a Ruger Single Six and now the Kel-tec. I have a G26, a CZ 75D PCR and the LCP will be here soon. Oh and I have a .22 Remington Nylon rifle that my dad gave me a long time ago.

It's plastic. Try sandpaper.

Actually this is true, my husband sanded down a little on the kel-tec around the edges because of the little pieces of plastic that would snag my hands. It helped a lot but the actual jaggy grips I'm not sure about. The LCP is just smoother there from the get go.

Ladies, Ladies.

Mr. Brownings' excellent series of pocket pistols (the 1903 in .32 and .380 and the 1907 vest pocket in .25) are just the ticket. Easily carried, the steel frame isn't too heavy but it certainly tames recoil. Plus, with your choice of factory hard rubber or pearl grips, or aftermarket wood, pearl and ivory grips, they're pretty!

:taser: My work here is done....

Guest db99wj
Ladies, Ladies.

Mr. Brownings' excellent series of pocket pistols (the 1903 in .32 and .380 and the 1907 vest pocket in .25) are just the ticket. Easily carried, the steel frame isn't too heavy but it certainly tames recoil. Plus, with your choice of factory hard rubber or pearl grips, or aftermarket wood, pearl and ivory grips, they're pretty!

:lol: My work here is done....

This post is worthless without pics:D

Guest Angel 24/7

I agree I need pics..... I went googling.... If I am looking at the right guns, I can't afford right now.......... Maybe if I get this new job I've been working on?

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone! :D

I haven't been around much the last couple months and I just wanted to say hello. Summers are really busy for me. Between everything I have to do around the property and having a 3 year old to take care of 24/7......I just don't have a lot of time to get online these days. Things are beginning to slow down for me now thankfully, and my son is starting to get a little easier to handle (he was in his terrible threes for a while).......so I should be frequenting the board a bit more now.

I'm looking into buying a .22 pistol for cheap plinking fun......so I'm keeping an eye out on the for sale section here too. I'd love to shoot my .40's or my .357's more, but ammo is so darn expensive!! I think a .22 pistol would be a blast.....and I could shoot all day long for less than $20! :)

Hope you're all enjoying your summer! ;)

BTW, I was perusing the members list this morning and I noticed several new female members have joined us lately......so chime in and say hello ladies! ;)

Edited by PackinMama