Just a quick note on my recent classifieds posts.

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

Getting ready to move. The place we are getting until we buy our house next June is about 1/4th the size of my current house and I do not want to put anything in storage. Anything you see me post is less than what I paid for it. Many times way less. Just letting everyone know Im not trying to turn TNGO into my personal store. Posting here because Ill be in the area, on my own Forum, several other friends forums, craigslist, armslist, etc. Move is coming on faster than expected and I have a ton of gun related and non gun related stuff I need to get rid of ASAP.

Thanks

J

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading your sale posts I have to ask. Is it cheaper than what you paid for it or cheaper that what you can find on sale today which is what I'm taking away from your posts. And, this is general discussion that you posted not in any for sales forum. I'm just trying to understand what you're saying.

Please advise. Thanks

Lp

Edited by Lowpower
Guest Lester Weevils

I don't think one could buy new that Desktop PC package which TankerHC posted, at the wildest possible discounts. Maybe cheaper used, but it would take some looking. I don't keep up with it unless I'm actively shopping.

Guest TankerHC

Cheaper than what I paid and cheaper than what you can get it for new or used, all of it. Before I post anything I research it then go below the price used. That TV for example just came out in November. Im selling it for $150 less than anywhere I saw it used and 250 less than new and its only 3 months old and in brand new condition. Another example, the Sony Blue Ray, 100 less than what it is going for new and about $75 less than used. The XBox Kinect, Games, $150 less than new, over $100 less than used. The PPU Ammo, on sale (And out of stock) Im selling it less than the sale price, normal price on that is $19 (Not the going crazy price), Im selling it $1.50 less than on sale and no shipping. All of it, just have to get rid of it, t'aint gonna have any place to put it.

Notice also in almost every post, if someone wants it and see's it cheaper, including if you have to pay tax or shipping, Ill go lower.

Edited by TankerHC
Guest TankerHC

I don't think one could buy new that Desktop PC package which TankerHC posted, at the wildest possible discounts. Maybe cheaper used, but it would take some looking. I don't keep up with it unless I'm actively shopping.

You couldnt even buy it, because I built it. You can buy the parts, but there are over $700 worth of drives alone in that setup. Im asking $1250 for everything. Not going to do me a lot of good sitting in a storage shed.

Edited by TankerHC
Guest TankerHC

He said "less than what I paid for it."  I think that's pretty much what it means.  Tell you what, if that 22LR is in the "way less than what I paid" category, I'd hate to know what you did pay for it, lol. :woohoo:   But good luck on the sales and the move.

On the .22, not sure what the situation is there but I see few rounds coming through here. I priced it through ammo engine and ammo seek, its still going for ridiculously high prices, Im seeing $60 and up to 90 and one place is selling CCI for nearly $200 per brick. I priced it lower than.22 shotshell prices. (On average)

Edited by TankerHC
Guest TankerHC

Good luck with the sale and move.  Glad to see another "treadhead" on TGO

Yep, long time one. I also accept the DAT title (Distinguished American Tanker)

Guest Lester Weevils

You couldnt even buy it, because I built it. You can buy the parts, but there are over $700 worth of drives alone in that setup. Im asking $1250 for everything. Not going to do me a lot of good sitting in a storage shed.

It is a fabulous deal, especially considering the UPS bundled with the deal. Maybe for certain folks the 41" 720p monitor would also be fab. In my case I'd allocate that monitor as a secondary TV and use a higher-res monitor (or two) for the computer itself. But crazy high bang for the buck anyway.

Something that would drive the bang-for-the-buck into the stratosphere, would be if the win7 and win8 installs are retail rather than OEM. Retail winders installs can be moved between machines ad infinitum (one machine at a time of course, like serial monogamy with numerous divorces in-between), though OEM distributions are locked to the original machine. But I'm not quibbling whichever way they are, merely spouting off irrelevant thoughts.

I'd consider buying the package except my current machine is "almost as fast". Which is hauntingly close to famous last words, virtually guaranteeing that my current programming computer will melt down immediately after you have sold that package. :)

MidwayUSA lists the bricks of rem subsonic at $33, except for that nasty little detail that they are out of stock. :)