Brush Creek IDPA

There schedule right now is the second sun of the month at 1:00pm try to be there around 12:30 / 12:45. The club contact is Stanley Hodgin he can be reached at  stanleyhodgin@yahoo.com    Theres 2 bays at Brush Creek and our matches have 4 stages not a lot of members but we still have fun.

Edited by Rickey

Its off the Alexandra exit its exit 254 go south towards Alexandra its about 5 miles then turn left on Brush Creek road (if you go across RR tracks you went to far) then go about a mile on the right you'll see a little sign and a gate there's also Johns Robinson's old white block gun smithing building, over head you can see the large TVA power lines. It looks like a driveway to John's house just follow it to the end. Come on out and join us we'd be glad to have you shoot with us.

Edited by Rickey
  • 10 months later...

Its the oldest IDPA club in the state that's still active.

Enjoyed shooting with the Volunteer Pistol Club today.  :up:

I didn't realize until late in the day that this was the club that use to shoot at a range off of Indian Creek Road just south of Center Hill Lake.  I use to come down from Ft. Campbell for their matches back in the late 90s. 

The match was fun, only the second time I got to shoot there this year but it was a great weather day always a fun group of shooters and good conversation. Anyone that did show up got to see a great magazine blonder, I have made plenty but this was the first time I put an empty mag back in the gun.?.

The match was fun, only the second time I got to shoot there this year but it was a great weather day always a fun group of shooters and good conversation. Anyone that did show up got to see a great magazine blonder, I have made plenty but this was the first time I put an empty mag back in the gun.?.

LOL...I knew I should have shot with you last Sunday.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...