Hello from Buffalo Valley

Guest LeagueOf1291

Guest LeagueOf1291

Glad I found this forum! I've been at Opencarry for some time, but I'm glad to see a forum for Tennesseans.

I used to be a lawyer, and now earn my living in real estate. I have several hobbies, some of which break even; I produce a TV show in Atlanta that we broadcast on satellite and about 35 cable networks; I've made a movie, in pre-production on another; and I'm looking into an internet advertising business.

I'm a dual citizen of the US and Switzerland. I travel quite a bit with my family, but our home base is Buffalo Valley, TN, which I've called home for 11 years. My wife, my three sons, and my daughter spend our free time in baseball, guns, and hosting visits from friends and family.

I believe the most important thing I can do in my life is share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please visit www.truegospelwatch.com and sign up for the free newsletter.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome und guter Tag/et bonne journeee Lo1291 (the only German I can quickly recall, had to look up the French).

Glad to have you here, lots of good info and very cordial discussions.

Guest Phantom6

Guten Tag und grüße zu ihnen (boy I hope I remembered that correctly) Herr League0f1291. Would you be in the Buffalo Valley along I-40 between Cookeville and Nashville? No matter really. Just curious. Welcome aboard!

Guest LeagueOf1291
Welcome und guter Tag/et bonne journeee Lo1291 (the only German I can quickly recall, had to look up the French).

Glad to have you here, lots of good info and very cordial discussions.

Ja, vielen Dank, grűße Gott, et merci beaucoup! I'm looking forward to it.

Guest LeagueOf1291
Guten Tag und grüße zu ihnen (boy I hope I remembered that correctly) Herr League0f1291. Would you be in the Buffalo Valley along I-40 between Cookeville and Nashville? No matter really. Just curious. Welcome aboard!

Yes indeed. Exit 268 and head North, I'm about 10 min from the highway. You remembered correctly. Actually I don't remember my German well -- lived in Geneva, which is French-speaking, and I only have German from school. Ich habe nicht gut Deutsch gelernt. Schade.

Guest Phantom6
BTW, how do I add a picture to my profile?

I'm guessing that you wish to ad an Avitar under your name when you post. If so, go to your control panel (User CP) and select Edit Avitar from the settings and Options portion of the menu located on the left side of the page. When that page opens up you will see a bunch of manufacturer's logos that can be used as Avitars. If you find one that strikes your fancy click on it to select it then scroll to the bottom and click on the "Save Changes" button. It will appear on all future posts. If you would like to use a custom Avitar such as mine or many others simply scroll to the bottom of the "Edit Avitar" page, find the Cusatom Avitar section and either fill in the URL of the image you wish to use or upload your own from your own computer. Just click on the browse button, locate the image on your computer you wish to use double click on the file then click on the save changes button. Voila. Il est fini. Keep in mind that the image you are using for uour custom avitar may not be larger than 100x100 pixels or 20.0m kb whichever is smaller. If you want to put the image in your signature like my long guns and pistols overlaid on the cross hair sight below, just navigate to "Edit Signature" and follow the similar instructions there.

Glad I found this forum!

Welcome to the forum!! Great to have you!

I'm looking into an internet advertising business.

perhaps you can find us someone to pay for an ad here then! :(

I'm a dual citizen of the US and Switzerland.

Awesome...the only country that MANDATES that all citizens are part of a militia(army) and requires them to keep an automatic weapon in the closet!:D

I believe the most important thing I can do in my life is share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please visit www.truegospelwatch.com and sign up for the free newsletter.

Well, you'll find quite a few Christians here...I have a strong feeling that you'll fit in nicely here.

again, Welcome!

:rofl:

OH! Ich kann auch Deutch sprechen, aber meine grammar hesslich ist....

Guest LeagueOf1291
I'm guessing that you wish to ad an Avitar under your name when you post. If so, go to your control panel (User CP) and select Edit Avitar from the settings and Options portion of the menu located on the left side of the page. When that page opens up you will see a bunch of manufacturer's logos that can be used as Avitars. If you find one that strikes your fancy click on it to select it then scroll to the bottom and click on the "Save Changes" button. It will appear on all future posts. If you would like to use a custom Avitar such as mine or many others simply scroll to the bottom of the "Edit Avitar" page, find the Cusatom Avitar section and either fill in the URL of the image you wish to use or upload your own from your own computer. Just click on the browse button, locate the image on your computer you wish to use double click on the file then click on the save changes button. Voila. Il est fini. Keep in mind that the image you are using for uour custom avitar may not be larger than 100x100 pixels or 20.0m kb whichever is smaller. If you want to put the image in your signature like my long guns and pistols overlaid on the cross hair sight below, just navigate to "Edit Signature" and follow the similar instructions there.

OK, Phantom, I got it done. Mercy buckets.

Guest LiLBucket

Over achiever, quit making us look bad!!!

Just kidding!! Welcome League!!!

Sound like your schedule is quite full!!!