44Mag Combo

JeffsSig

2 new ones I got yesterday

Ruger Super Blackhawk .44Mag - 5 1/2" - Blued

Marlin 1894 COWBOY 44 MAG

Not anything special but they are new and are both 44mags.

I’ve wanted a same caliber combo in a lever and revolver for a long time and finally broke down and bought them.

Ill go fire them this weekend and post a range report.

Now to find a good price on 44 ammo.

44M.jpg

44R.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!! I want an 1894 in 44 Mag sooo bad!! I've got the .357 combo already.

I have no idea where Rogersville is, but The Reloaders Bench in Mt Juliet TN usually has a pretty good price on Georgia Arms' 44 Mag new production ammo. The reloaded stuff is a little cheaper still. If you are cool with mail order ammo, youc an get it direct from Georgia Arms, too.

You got it, dude! I like using the GA factory ammo. I reload, but am still trying to build up brass reserves so whenever the urge catches me, I'll buy a box or two of the GA 357 or 44 Mag ammo. I really dig it because they use Starline brass which is pretty much the best brass on the planet, in my opinion. It has all been very consistent and accurate for me so far.

Good luck, and post some pics of the guns in action!!!

This is right up my alley too, as I have the 1894 paired with a SBH Hunter. Georgia Arms makes a round called "Deer Stopper" which is a 200 gr. JHP loaded to 1400 fps I think for about $20/50. Very accurate out of mine and plenty of "thump". You also may want to try the Federal American Eagle's 240gr., they are full house loads too and have been accurate for me but about $33/50. Either way, good looking set you got there!