Nashville Fair Ground Gun Show 11/8 & 9

Guest FNandGlock

Guest FNandGlock

Any of you guys or gals going to the show? I am going early on Saturday morning if anyone is going would be cool to put a face with a name. Let me know!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys or gals going to the show? I am going early on Saturday morning if anyone is going would be cool to put a face with a name. Let me know!

:rolleyes:

I am going early, too. What time does it open? I have need to get in and out quickly to get to Aikido training... I'll probably be back to hang a little in the afternoon.

Guest FNandGlock

It opens at 9am on saturday and Sunday. Think its $7.00 to get in, I'm betting that ammo isnt jacked up yet these guys wanna move product. I will be there right a 915 to 930.

I just got home from the Fairgrounds show. Good god what a zoo. The line to get in ran almost to stop sign at the exit. Prices were all over the place. Some reasonable, some stupid. AR's and AK's as far as the eye could see.

Me, I settled for some 7.62x39 and a shiny new .22lr conversion kit for my P220. I may try to get to the range today to test it. If I can't it may be a couple of weeks.

Guest FNandGlock

I was there man it was a line as far as you could see from 830am till 2pm when i left I have been to many shows and never seen anything like this they have ONE main guy selling ammo and by 2 he was out of almost everything it was insane.

I was there man it was a line as far as you could see from 830am till 2pm when i left I have been to many shows and never seen anything like this they have ONE main guy selling ammo and by 2 he was out of almost everything it was insane.

Yeah, his Wolf 7.62x39 and 5.56 was flying out by the case and half case. I grabbed a half case of the 7.62x39 to toss in the back of the closet since every time I tried to get any of that cheap Monarch at Academy they were out.

I went right when they opened today and was able to find the P3at I was looking for, at what seemed to be a pretty good deal. There was already a line for tickets when I got there and it was very crowded. Like others have said, more crap than anything else.