Vacation Time

Guest GlocKingTN

Guest GlocKingTN

The wife and I are planning on going on vacation in July. We are planning on leaving on the 3rd, and returning on the 8th. We are wanting to go to the Smokey Mountains. I have been, but she has not.

My question to you guys, is if any of you east tn guys own, or know of anyone who owns an apartment, condo, rental house in that area. I have rented a condo at Whispering Pines Condos in Pigeon Forge a few years back. I rented it from the owner of the condo who lived a few miles from here in Lexington, TN. But I cant find his info, or the advertisement of his. I will keep looking for a few more weeks, but time is running out. And I still need to rent the car, and the condo, hotel, whatever.

So if any of you guys can help me out, I would appreciate it.:D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlocKingTN
My fiance's dad used to build rental cabins in Gatlinburg, we're going to see her parents tomorrow for mothers day so I'll ask if he knows of any good deals.

Please do! Send me a PM if you find out anything!:D

Thats funny I have that same week off, and I was wondering weres a good place to go in the West NC East Tn area to go. ITs my gf b-day the 7th of July and she wants to go to the mountains.

Guest Boomhower
The wife and I are planning on going on vacation in July. We are planning on leaving on the 3rd, and returning on the 8th. We are wanting to go to the Smokey Mountains. I have been, but she has not.

My question to you guys, is if any of you east tn guys own, or know of anyone who owns an apartment, condo, rental house in that area. I have rented a condo at Whispering Pines Condos in Pigeon Forge a few years back. I rented it from the owner of the condo who lived a few miles from here in Lexington, TN. But I cant find his info, or the advertisement of his. I will keep looking for a few more weeks, but time is running out. And I still need to rent the car, and the condo, hotel, whatever.

So if any of you guys can help me out, I would appreciate it.:D

Where ever you go, you better not wait to long. G-burg fills up quick that week.

Where ever you go, you better not wait to long. G-burg fills up quick that week.

It does indeed fill up fast for the 4th. And plan on walking. A lot. Ignore whoever suggested the Park Vista for the 4th of July, they cost too much. Shop around for the places in Pigeon Forge or Sevierville that offer suites instead. They cost less than the PV, and are closer to the outlet malls that make the womenfolk so happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GlocKingTN

Anyone find anything available? We are still planning on going. But I'm gonna have to start the reservations soon!