Wanting to get back into competitive shooting

Guest NoLimitSoldier

Guest NoLimitSoldier

I just moved to the donelson area, what IDPA/3gun/Rifle competitions are in the area?

Am hopefully looking for:

IDPA or Glock Matches

3Gun

100-600 Yard Rifle.

Thanks! And if anyone has heard of one but never gone and needs some one to tag along let me know.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can come out to Brush Creek and shoot IDPA on the 22nd with me.

Brush Creek is the other side of Lebanon. Going out I40E it takes about 30 to 45 minutes to get there. I try to arrive about 12:30.

They shoot the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month.

Gallitan Gun Club also has IDPA matches, but I'm not sure if the dates.

Guest NoLimitSoldier

Awsome, thanks for the replies. If I get ahold of the 226R Tactical I am looking at I will go to them this weekend. Does anyone know of any rifle matches? In atlanta I did a 600 yard one but would be happy with just 100 yard IRON or even action rifle.

Also, anyone know a weapon system BESIDES the AR15 that can be multitasked? I hate having a bunch of different weapons and would love one I can just modify depending on the job at hand but I don't want another AR.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.