Music City Cup V and Southern KY BUG Championship

I see that the Southern Kentucky BUG Championship is no longer listed on Green River’s schedule. Also, the Music City Cup V is no longer listed on the IDPA website and I could not find it on the club’s website.

Are these matches off the schedule for this year?

I just want to know so I can plan my match schedule for the rest of the year, thanks for any info. 

Those are both good questions, I would also like to know what happened to them. I shot both of them last year and had a good time, but I have to say the bug match was my favorite of the two. Edited by Jcoop

[font='times new roman', times, serif]I see that the Southern Kentucky BUG Championship is no longer listed on Green River’s schedule. Also, the Music City Cup V is no longer listed on the IDPA website and I could not find it on the club’s website.[/font]

[font='times new roman', times, serif]Are these matches off the schedule for this year?[/font]

[font='times new roman', times, serif]I just want to know so I can plan my match schedule for the rest of the year, thanks for any info. [/font]

MC Cup was cancelled by Rick and John(IDPA club contacts) recommendations early this month. Official letter to HQ was sent on August 6th. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. We tried to give plenty of time for those that registered to make other plans.

Based on the letter sent out by Green River, they have a 1st year MD and did not want to overwhelm him with a sanctioned event also.

SteamPlant Shootout at Gallatin Gun Club was supposed to be the 2nd weekend in August but Robert's work schedule prohibited it from happening this year.

MC Cup was cancelled by Rick and John(IDPA club contacts) recommendations early this month. Official letter to HQ was sent on August 6th. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. We tried to give plenty of time for those that registered to make other plans.

Based on the letter sent out by Green River, they have a 1st year MD and did not want to overwhelm him with a sanctioned event also.

SteamPlant Shootout at Gallatin Gun Club was supposed to be the 2nd weekend in August but Robert's work schedule prohibited it from happening this year.

Okay, thank you for the information.

Looks like I’m headed to Arizona.

Okay, thank you for the information.
Looks like I’m headed to Arizona.

Good luck and shoot straight in AZ. Jeff Brown helps put on a great match there. I have never been but never heard bad things. Edited by HOGNUT
Toys for tots is going to be on October 31st. It's a mixed discipline match with 10rd mag restrictions. Scored on the Lewis system with prizes. Hope you guys can make it out to Tennessee's premier shooting range, for one of the most fun matches you can shoot.
  • Like 1