Where in N'ville to buy decent pers defns ammo?

Guest MisterJimmy

Guest MisterJimmy

Today I went to 3 of the big stores trying to find some Speer Gold Dot or Remington Golden Saber in 9mm. Nobody had 'em. In fact, of the three stores the total 9mm defns ammo inventory came to a grand total of 3 different types - none of which I wanted.

So I decided to go on-line and of the four places I checked none had in stock in the 115 or 124 gr standard pressure loads.

Even the gun store and range I frequent doesn't have them.

Any place around here to find these rounds? Only place I found that had anything at all was a couple of months ago at Bass Pro and they were asking list price for everything.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

Reloaders Bench {Mt. Juliet}keeps all kinds of specialty ammo. They aren't the cheapest ever on ammo, but they are fair and don't appear to be gouging people. They have a good selection of Hornady's "good stuff"

• 2 weeks later...
try ammunitiontogo.com

Recently bought some Golden Saber from Guns & Leather to hold me over till my order comes in from ammunitiontogo.com If you have time to wait this is a good site.

Guest FNandGlock

Reloaders Bench has it in stock I was just there, there price is ok on some ammo, guns are high and so is the reloading equipment but the ammo is just like everyone else for the most part

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.