Sights for Glock G40

I have a Glock G40 MOS with a Burris FastFire 3 installed. I am looking for sights to co-witness. It appears to be about .520 from the top of slide to the center of the glass. Does anyone have experience with this setup or know who I could contact?
Thanks
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the plain black Ameriglo Glock Suppressor Sights on my G19.

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/sights/sight-sets/suppressor-sight-set-for-glock--prod70515.aspx

The top of the rear sight is approx. 0.305" above the top of the slide.  The bottom of the notch is just slightly above the base of the RMR.  The irons are usable by sighting just over the top of the RMR base.

Don't know if it's your intent, but I don't think it would be desirable to have the iron sights sticking up to the middle of the optic lens. It would block too much of the field of view.

So I contacted Glock and they were no help other than to recommend Dawson or Ameriglo. I had ordered a set from Dawson but the weather kept them from being delivered today. That is a valid point about not wanting the sight to come up into the middle of the viewable area.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.