Where are all the guns?

Guest waffenldr

Guest waffenldr

I know there is a freazy going on. But there is nothing out there. I own everything I need until I see something else. Just looking for the next cool thing. Anyone else having that problem?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here around Nashvegas it's looking pretty bleak.

I take it you've checked G&L? Things looking bleak there?

I did stop by Guns for America on Monday and they're selection was pretty slim, but they told me that was largely in part to the fact that they had done very well at the gun show that weekend.

I was thinking about hitting up G&L sometime between now and Monday, should I veto the trip?

Guest waffenldr

I just left there about an hour ago. Not much to look at. I stopped at the gun shop in goodlettsville I think they had one ar on the wall and a bunch of High Points.

I stopped at G&L Tuesday afternoon. Their display cases were full and there were at least 100 long guns in the racks in the middle of the floor. In addition, the wall behind the counter had several AR type weapons. Goodlettsville GS was slim, but it normally is. They did have several long guns on the wall.

Stuff is out there, just got to keep looking, and if you are a "I want it now" kinda person, then if you have plenty of extra money, you can have it now. I've been hunting for AR stuff, I have ordered a del ton upper kit and trying to get my hands on a lower. I am on a list and am talking with a company at the moment but haven't back from them yet, it has only been 2 days, and there get back to you with email wait time is 7-10 days. Things seem to be scarce and if it is available, overpriced!

Things get tough every year about this time.

Expect to start seeing more goodies in a couple of weeks after the SHOT show wraps up and the orders can be shipped.

Guest tn.watchman

Just wait. There will be lot'sa guns for sell next year when they make us by that ID ammo. What ya call a pistol without bullets--------- a rock. What ya call a rifle without bullets----------a club.

We need to get read to show up at the State Capitol to fight this thing this year, but I fear they will sneak this in.

You native Tennessean remember: You are Americans by birth,but SOUTHERNER BY THE GRACE OF GOD! So why do we keep electing these transplanted YANKEE carpetbaggers for Governor????????

Guest fastshotivy

Guess when I go back to NAshville to pick my truck up I have to may a trip to HeroGear or GunsandLeather then.. What do they stock mostly? A lot Pistols? Rifle? Shot Guns?

Just wait. There will be lot'sa guns for sell next year when they make us by that ID ammo. What ya call a pistol without bullets--------- a rock. What ya call a rifle without bullets----------a club.

We need to get read to show up at the State Capitol to fight this thing this year, but I fear they will sneak this in.

You native Tennessean remember: You are Americans by birth,but SOUTHERNER BY THE GRACE OF GOD! So why do we keep electing these transplanted YANKEE carpetbaggers for Governor????????

Let me know, I'm there with you!!!

Sportsman Warehouse in Chatt. looks like they are going out of business. Tuesday they had a few boxes of 454 Casull & 500 S&W.

No .38, .357, 9mm, .40, .44, or .45. Very small selection handguns. It's been getting worse since early Nov. I guess a lot of people were buying for Christmas presents. :D

YANKEE

Hmm. At least we can form complete sentences.

Watch how you use the term Yankee. Its a lot better than 'hick.'

And no Poak. Dont cancel your trip. They had lots of stuff when i was there today.