Patriots for America/Tennessee

Guest 2HOW

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I glanced at it a few minutes ago - I like the premise but don't care for the fact that it seems to be partisan - both dems and repubs are at fault for this country being so far from its Constitutional roots. For something like this to be effective, they need to dump the partisanship and focus on the stuff BOTH parties are doing wrong and it's effect on our great country.

Guest jackdog

I read there oath which condemns sedition. To my way of thinking sedition may be what saves this great republic. that being said I'm still doing some research.

Guest nraforlife
I read there oath which condemns sedition. To my way of thinking sedition may be what saves this great republic. that being said I'm still doing some research.

Want to be on the old 'radar screen' big time use the s word or a host of other key words that will show up in areas you REALLY don't want to be known in. And that's not tinfoil hat or paranoid stuff either

Guest jackdog
Want to be on the old 'radar screen' big time use the s word or a host of other key words that will show up in areas you REALLY don't want to be known in. And that's not tinfoil hat or paranoid stuff either

America a government that governs by intimidation and fear. I'm sure that is exactly what the founding fathers were trying to go for.

:D More Crackpots. I would never swear to that pledge. They may have some worthy ideas and the half-assed declaration of independence is noble. You can count me out of ever uttering the words proposed.

"I pledge allience to the United States of Wal-Mart and every other business that got us into this situation". Don't think so.

Edited by Garufa
Guest nraforlife
America a government that governs by intimidation and fear. I'm sure that is exactly what the founding fathers were trying to go for.

Only change I would make is America a government that rules by intimidation and fear. I'm sure that is exactly what the founding fathers were trying to go for.

Guest jackdog
Only change I would make is America a government that rules by intimidation and fear. I'm sure that is exactly what the founding fathers were trying to go for.

I sure would not disagree with you sir.

Guest jackdog
:grouchy: More Crackpots. I would never swear to that pledge. They may have some worthy ideas and the half-assed declaration of independence is noble. You can count me out of ever uttering the words proposed.

"I pledge allience to the United States of Wal-Mart and every other business that got us into this situation". Don't think so.

I suppose you could reach that conclusion by reading the oath but I really doubt that was the intent.