Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KahrMan

Music City SCI Auction and Banquet

Recommended Posts

This Saturday the 22nd is our 2020 Auction and Banquet.  Join us for a celebration of hunting, angling, and the bountiful harvest they provide. Our fifth annual fundraising banquet will feature auctions, games of skill, live entertainment, an open bar, and an Instagram worthy feast. On top of that, Laird Hamberlin, the CEO of SCI will be our special guest. Most importantly, all funds raised will be used to further our mission of preserving and protecting our outdoor heritage through conservation, education, and community service.

 

Friday night, before the banquet, Double Guns of Nashville will sponsor a casual evening where you can talk with our outfitters in a relaxed setting. We’ll have some fabulous food and a clay shooting competition where you can try out some of the best high end shotguns in the world and win great prizes.

 

You do not have to be a member to buy a ticket for the banquet or to participate in the auctions.  The auctions are online and there are a lot of awesome trips and gear available to bid on.

You can get more information about the event here:

http://www.musiccitysci.org

 

You can check out the auction items here:

https://www.onlinehuntingauctions.com/Music-City-SCI-Banquet-and-Auction-2020_a40218?m=all

 

Back in December I posted some pics from a sandhill crane hunt I went on.  It was purchased at last years auction.  There are a lot of US based hunts and a lot of African and European hunts available.  

 

I hope to see some of you there.

 

spacer.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this KahrMan. I've been so busy getting everything ready I totally forgot to put it up here.

We've got some great guns up for auction this year along with some fantastic hunts, fishing trips and vacations. Bid early, bid often...it's for a good cause.

70% of all the money we raise stays in the middle TN community to help with veterans hunts, youth hunts, quail restoration and many other service projects that the chapter supports. The remaining 30% will be used on the national level to protect our right to hunt. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines