Sign in to follow this  
Links2k

Looking for ASR flash hider

9mm: M13.5×1 LH (AC1561)

If anyone has one for sale or know where I can purchase one I would greatly appreciate the information.

Thanks!

As I type this, CapitolArmory.com lists them as in stock for $75 plus S&H.

Thanks for the heads up. They were sold out when I checked.

I ordered an In Lead We Trust barrel a week or so ago with the 1/2x28 tpi.  They are back ordered until 9/18/20, so I should have it shortly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Squidly
      I would like to build out an AR15 platform in .300 Blackout with a 12.5" barrel but I am really confused about the various legal issues and NFA requirements (tax stamp) ect.  I don't really care about suppressors at this time and don't plan on using suppressors presently, so for this build that isn't an issue.  Does anyone know of a good guide regarding this topic?  I am a little confused between things like SBR and AR15 Pistol.  How do they differ physically?  How do they differ legally?  What is required concerning NFA rules and regulations to build a 12.5" barrel AR15?
      So many questions, so little time 🙂
      I am in the process of building out my parts list and plans but would like to know what sort of legal hoops I can expect (or not expect) concerning NFA requirements so I can plan appropriately.
      Thank you in advance!
    • By F4iGuy599
      What is the legality of conceal carrying an SBR? Are they considered under the same laws as long guns?
    • By Cevans
      I am looking at a local purchase of two supressors and a SBR. I live in Bartlett, a suburb of Memphis and the owner of the items lives in Memphis. We have checked with two different dealers in our area and get different answers depending on who we talk to. Some say the form 4, but the wait times seem forever. Others say for him to take the arms to a class III Dealer and transfer them to that dealer, then I can apply for the tax stamp through the dealer and use the digital filing option, which seems quicker....But, seems we cannot find out exactly how to transfer the items to the dealer. I'm more comfortable with a dealer holding the items during the wait, more so that someone I don't know very well. How much should it cost to transfer items to a class III Dealer. One dealer told this was the quickest and easiest way to go, then another employee at his store told the seller that the form 4 was the only and best way,,,thinking the dealer doesn't really make anything on it, he would rather not fool with it...Any suggestions or ideas guys....The price on the items is pretty good, especially since the owner found out how hard it is to sell class III items. Thanks and I appreciate any input anyone has on this matter.
      Chuck

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines