FN 509 compact MRD (optics ready) 9mm

Traded

I would really like to trade this but will offer up a purchase price as well.

I have one gently used FN509C MRD with suppressor height sights.  Just as it comes from the factory with all plates and adapters for just about any mainstream optic out there.  I have two of these 509's and this one had a Trijicon RMR on it but also have one with a DeltaPoint pro.  I'm 100% a believer in red dot now so really only looking to trade for a Glock 9mm with MOS or milled slide.  Preference is for G45, G17 or G19.  This pistol has around 500 rounds through it with zero hiccups and no issues whatsoever.  

Includes original box, paperwork,  gear, two extra mags (4 total) plus two OWB holsters.  Price is $560 firm but would prefer to trade.  I may take a plain jane G17 but not interested in anything tricked out.  I'll add cash for the right setup.  Will need to meet in Spring Hill or Columbia area and show TN license or HCP.

FN2.thumb.jpg.1ad62e0fdd6c206fdd2974f6acbb58e0.jpgFN1.thumb.jpg.d0f506940c5a7a5afd3d3431791a72a6.jpg

Edited by Climber

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By daveW
      I’m testing the waters, despite the current insanity...

I have always wanted a ps90-it just never made it to the top of my list before.

I have trade fodder or cash.  If you have one and want to part with it, let me know.

must be in middle TN-within 50 miles of Hendersonville or willing to ship in state.

im ONLY interested in an instate transaction...spammers offering to ‘help’ me find one will be ignored.
    • By grasshoppa
      Good condition saint 16” barrel
      BCM furniture, strike industries epsilon break , key mod rail , Flip up  sights . Carrying case. Sling and light not included
      it’s the nicest rifle I’ve got . $1200 with optic $1000 without 
      10.5” PSA factory upper with magpul flip up sights, strike industries ambi extended charging handle, sb3 brace , blue force sling. Light not included
      Delaware machine lower says .223 on it but upper is 5.56 $800
      located in Nashville 
      only trade interest is in ak , Bren or tavor
    • By Tums566
      Trying to get rid of some of the gear I don’t use. prices are or best offer.
      1. 4 Tapco ar-15 magazines $75
      2. Beretta m9 serpa holster fde with molle attachment $20
      3. Sig p226 serpa holster black with paddle and molle attachment $20
      4. Hera Arms ar-15 stock new tan $100
      5. HSGI XL suregrip battle belt SOLD
      6. Blackhawk Combat boots new with tags, size 12 men’s $120

• By Handsome Rob
      Anyone replaced the factory plate with a red dot & wanna sell it? 😁
      I just picked up a stripped slide & that's the only thing I'm missing. 
    • By Grand Torino
      1.  Made from 3/16" thick 1084 carbon steel it has a 5 1/2" blade and 11 OAL. It comes with combo leather/kydex sheath shown. The handle is zebrawood and elk antler with G10 accents. The finger guard is 1084 as well. It's $100 shipped. 

2.  SOLD!! Made from an approximately 100 year old Nicholson file that I liberated from my uncles (junk pile) shop. It started out about 3/16" thick. It  has a 6" blade and 11 1/2" OAL. It comes with combo leather/kydex sheath shown. The finger guard is brass that I shaped and antiqued. The handle is Padauk with bog oak and G10 accents.  It's $140 shipped. 

3. SOLD!!! Made from 3/16" thick 1084 carbon steel it has a 6 1/2" blade and 11 3/4" OAL. It comes with combo leather/kydex sheath shown. The handle is made from golden shower....that's right...I said golden shower wood and purple heart, bog oak and G10 accents.  It has a Damascus finger guard. It's $110 shipped. 

4. SOLD!! Made from 3/16" thick 52100 ball bearing steel. There are hours and hours of pleasure in making this Bowie look old. As  you can see it has a false edge and has a blade length of 8 1/2" and OAL of 14" It's long and narrow and very light. The  finger guard is made from a an old rusted piece of cast steel. I antiqued the handle as well made from black locust with bloodwood and G10 accents. It's $150 shipped.

Thanks for lookin'!!

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.