DANG! Reid Joins Pelosi on AWB!

Guest GUNSFORHIRE

New Guy here..Hello everyone!..

I wouldn't trust these two with a dollar!..It is apparent they are possibly waiting until the 2010 midterms are in the bag..because they both know how the Dems were booted out after the 1994 AWB..

Take no comfort in them not pursuing the new AWB yet..

It is their ultimate goal to see all Americans disarmed..Tread lightly!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dtandy

I wouldn't trust those two at all. I see them strategizing behind closed doors biding their time until they feel the timing is right.

• 2 weeks later...
Well his approval rating has been falling. Not by much but it has. I think it has to do with some people not liking his crappy stimulus plan and those that think he should have solved all the world's problems the day after he took the oath. :stick:

His approval ratings have flatlined on the Gallop pole at 62%. I highly suspect they have either stopped polling on it or they are too embarrassed to post the real results.

i think they will just raise taxes on ammo and guns like they are doing on cigarettes. i dont smoke but still think its rediculous how much taxes is on them. they will make ammo so expensive through taxes that it will be extremely difficult to buy.

We're getting help from western state Dems. Two in Montana just sent Eric Holder a note telling him to back off too. These guys are getting an earful from their constituents I'll guarantee you. Probably from the NRA too.

We should certainly hope the NRA doesn't find a compromise position they can "live with".

Guest partssman

Guys y'all know that it ain't nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Those 2 libturds are as anti gun as they come and they didn't change overnight.

kommiekrats the both of 'em

Guest justme
Liberals aren't smart enough to pull something off that sneaky.

yes they are too..just because they are liberal and want to turn us into another France does not mean they are stupid, at least IMHO...Holder, Obama, and the rest of them have their own agenda--and it isn't anything that will benefit America or our people in the least...

Guest 70below

Why would they reinstate the AWB? You can't find ammo for 'em anyways, and that you can is more than you can afford. Heck, if they did impose a stiff ammo tax right now, they'd probably break the markets back.