• Authorized Vendor
Posted (edited)

From what I see on the interwebz these three would be classified as Fighters or EDC type rather than a hunting or camp knife due to shape and false edge (swedge)

All these started out as 3/16" 1084 carbon steel and come with combo kydex/leather sheath shown.

1.  SOLD!!!  5 1/2" blade and 11" OAL. Orange Agate handle and antiqued brass accents.  $95 shipped.

JaHxZY6.jpg

yr9ibBl.jpg

8j8SCK7.jpg

9iqidBS.jpg

2. SOLD!!!  5" blade and 10" OAL. Rubber handle and  brass pins and lanyard tube.  $110 shipped.

Note: The rubber handle is made from horse mats that you would find in and around their stall so no worries about toughness.

gpsUHGM.jpg

9MVg2Yx.jpg

e10QQLS.jpg

DJRAR5M.jpg

3. SOLD!!!  6 1/2" blade and 12" OAL. African Blackwood handle and  SS pins and lanyard tube.  $125 shipped.

ItTn474.jpg

D3gOlLF.jpg

OZixIhg.jpg

46ZAhry.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!!!

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Krull
      Excellent shape 
      $700 
      3 mags 
      would trade will add cash for the right deal. I’m kind of on the fence about selling it so if I can’t get 7 I will more than likely keep.   
      I like Sigs, HKs etc. 9mm only  prefer optics ready 

• By Losvaqueros
      qty
      500   38-158 SWC  Diameter 0.367
      1000  9mm-115 RN Diameter 0.355
      500    9mm-124 RN Diameter 0.355
      500    45-230 RN Diameter 0.452
      1000  223-55gr. FMJ  Diameter .224

Still in the shipping boxes, $400 cash. 
      (Looking for an unfired Ruger SR22)
      thanks 
      -Tom

$609.12  from  XTreme direct  a
      “Copper Plated Bullets
      X-Treme Bullets are proudly made out of the finest materials available in the United States in order to ensure performance delivered down range with each and every shot. Our process starts with a lead billet that is extruded into wire. The lead wire is then swaged into a core. The cores are copper plated, then restruck once more. Though not common in the industry, this restrike process produces a bullet that is more uniform, with a more precise diameter and a smoother finish for a better shooting and better looking bullet.”

• By Whisper
      Sold
      Excellent firearm needs new home  -- HK VP9 Tactical, with three magazines.  Gun is BG date code (2016) with three 15-round magazines.   Tritium front sight, Wilson Combat rear.   Gun is in outstanding condition.  I have another one of these that I'm keeping and I'm including the three least-used magazines with this gun. 
      Priced to move at $675, face to face in the Nashville-Murfreesboro area to TN resident legally able to purchase handguns.  Sig P226 or P229 would be possible trade interests.
      Thanks for looking,
      Whisper

• By TerryW
      No trades. 
      Multi caliber pistol with Sig brace,  KNS anti-rotation pins,  Magpul ASAP,  Spikes pop-up metal sights,  Magpul bad lever,  Troy Industries mag  Spikes Tactical St Warthog Muzzle flash, Daniel Defence foregrip,  Adams Arms selectable gas block and AA bolt carrier group,  CAA hand grip.   Lots of spiders on this! 
      Meet in or around Fairview at Fairview PD.  
      $1100

six one five - 804 - five eight five four

• By Wade195
      Ruger Ranch compact.
      11 rounds through the rifle.
      2 extra 10 round magazines.
      2 extra 5 round magazines.
      leupold mount rings.
      2-7x33 Hawke scope.
      Rifle sling with quick connects.
      9 rounds Winchester 145 grain.
      Sweet shooter.
      $650.00

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.