Star Wars lego sets

I have a few Lego Star Wars sets for sale. I’m really trying to raise money to get my dad a Ruger MK IV .22 pistol. All sets are new sealed in the box and have been discontinued. Prices are or best offer and willing to bundle them all for $300

Battle on Takodana $60 
Rathtar escape $100
Defense of Crait $100
Imperial AT-Hauler $100

D799AF48-3B8C-432F-8B5E-A3E4B68D3E80.jpeg

914D7AAC-D08B-44BF-B8FC-4BBF4CFBAB96.jpeg

34B4F68C-1EF7-434A-87D3-18611A5578F0.jpeg

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Links2k
      I have several red dot sights for trade.  These are for trade only. Mix and match or take them all for the right deal.
      1. Trijicon RMR Type 2 model RM02-C-700608 with 6.5 moa dot - No picatinny rail or screws. Mounted but never used. Comes with case.
      2. Trijicon RMR Type 2 model RM07-C-700679 with adjustable 6.5 moa dot - No screws. Mounted but never used. Comes with case
      I recommend Battle Werx screws for these optics.
      3. Leupold Deltapoint Pro 2.5 moa dot - Mounted but never used - No box or screws
      4. Sig Romeo Zero - Package opened, but never used.
      5. Primary Arms 2 moa micro red dot model MD-ADS - Mounted but never used. Compatible with T1 & H1 mounts - No Box
      6. Primary Arms SLx 3x32 Gen3 Prism Scope ACSS CQB 300 Blackout/ 7.62x39 reticle 
      Preferred trades - Ruger LCR .38, .22LR, 9mm or .357
                                       Ruger GP100 3” or 4” .357
                                       Subsonic ammo - .300BO, .308, .556 or 9mm
                                       Sig P365XL Optics ready 
                                       FN 5.7
                                       Keltec CP33 with threaded barrel    

M&P M2.0 C.O.R.E 9MM
                                       GEN5 Glock19 
                                       Mossberg 590 Retrograde
                                      Shotgun ammo  12ga
                                       Glock30SF, Glock30S or Gen5 Glock30
                                     New 28” atv mud tires for 14” wheel
                                     Newer model ACOG
                                    Remington 870
                                    Just shoot me a pm. Just throwing stuff out there. I really don’t need anything.

The deal can be highly to your advantage.  I just don’t want these optics sitting around anymore.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Links2k
      I’d like to trade for a new or gently used HK SP5 with a minimum of two mags. SP5 with a brace is a plus.
      I’m offering in return 
      1. Ed Brown Special Forces .45 1911, zero rounds fired, case and two mags included 
      2. Sig Sauer Legion P226 SAO, zero rounds fired, two mags, case and coin
      3. Sig Sauer P226 RX slide kit with Romeo One red dot. Zero rounds fired. 

*All negotiations will be done via pm, not in this post.  I can meet in Memphis, Jackson or Nashville with a well established member. 

Thank you!
    • By willki
      FN 509 Tactical FDE for sale.  Comes with 1x17 mag and 2x24 mags, Fury right hand 1.5" belt loops holster and canvas carry bag.  Purchased 2020.

SPECS
      CALIBER: 9mm OPERATION: Double-action MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 17/24 Rd. WEIGHT: 27.9 oz. BARREL LENGTH: 4.5" OVERALL LENGTH: 7.9" TWIST RATE: 1:10" RH HEIGHT: 5.75" WIDTH: 1.35" TRIGGER PULL: 5.5 - 7.7 lb. SIGHT RADIUS: 5.79" PRIMARY FEATURES
      Striker-fired autoloader
      5.5 to 7.7 lbs. Trigger pull
      FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System™ (U.S. Patent No. 10/352,654)
      Threaded Barrel
      Suppressor Height Trijicon 3-Dot Green Tritium Night Sights

SLIDE
      FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System™ (U.S. Patent No. 10/352,654)
      Sight Protecting Slide Cap
      External extractor; loaded chamber indicator

BARREL
      Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
      Recessed target crown
      Polished chamber and feed ramp
      1/2” x 28 threaded Barrel
      O-Ring retention thread cap

FRAME
      Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
      Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
      Interchangeable backstraps
      MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail

OPERATING CONTROLS
      Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever
      and magazine release

MAGAZINE
      High visibility, low-friction follower;
      polymer base with black finish

• By DJTC45
      I'm looking for a wheel gun. I would like to possibly find a S&W with 4" or less Bbl. in any one of these Calibers. 38/357, 41mag., 44mag/44special, or 45acp/45colt. I'm not up on model numbers, but I'm looking for an Under lug style(I believe that's right) in Blued Finish. My budget would be anywhere from $500-$1100 if thats possible. Not looking for a safe queen, something used but not abused. I live north of Nashville in the Whitehouse area, but willing to drive a little to make a deal. Thanks TGO.
    • By Ridin1
      This press came with a huge parts lot I bought. I fully disassembled it, cleaned it, polished rotating parts & lubed everything. It’s very tight & obviously saw little use over the years. I have loaded 1000 hulls with it & it operated flawlessly. You will have to fine tune the dies as I’m swapping the 20g currently installed for the 12g dies that it will come with. Other than that it will need nothing to be ready for use. I will include 1 shot die & 1 powder die. I have others you can choose from for $5/piece. I also have some hulls if you need them. I personally like it better than my buddies $37,000 Dillon. Dusty, rusty Texans are selling regularly for $350 on eBay, seeing as how all the work to get the press ready for use has been done the price is fair. Hell, 4 boxes Ammo are going to cost $400 by the end of the year. PM questions

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.