This is what the Glock 36 should have been

A few months ago I got a used Springfield Armory XDS 45 subcompact . This thing is thin,  I can carry it in my front pocket with a DeSantis pocket holster just like my Ruger LCP only a tad bigger. It is a .45ACP. It shoots great and is reliable. I liked it so much that I was on the hunt for another one since they are discontinued. You know , 1 is none and 2 is one. Last week  I found a new one in the box at a store. It was new in the box but "old stock". I got it for $450. This one was the "long slide" 4 inch barrel. Man it is nice ! Still just as thin but just a 4 inch barrel instead of a 3.3 inch barrel. With the longer magazines it has I can make it a 5 rd , 6rd , and 7 +1 gun . I like Glock and have used Glock on my job for 24 years. The Glock 36 in .45ACP is so darn fat compared to this and it's only magazine is 6 rds. There is no other magazine for it , not even bigger magazines with  magazine sleeves. The Glock 36 is the same size as the G19.  If Glock would do something like this XDS 45 , they'd win a lot of customers in my opinion. This XDS has a grip-safety , which I don't like and has a few more parts too , but it is the best and thinnest .45ACP I know . As far as I know , Springfield Armory is making these in 9mm only now and they have the red dot cuts on the slide but no .45ACP.  Enjoy the pictures. 

Resized_20210610_090941.jpeg

Resized_20210610_090912.jpeg

Resized_20210610_090858.jpeg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.