Daily Debate between Phantom6 and Shadow12 !!!

Guest FroggyOne2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FroggyOne2

I have actually been in the shop and have personally heard this argument between the two of them.. being that Phantom has a nine and Shadow has a .45

Guest shadow12

Everyone knows that 9MM are only good for shooting sissies, the 380 that I sometimes carry is only for when I feel like I might get attacked by a short sissy.

For those that are caliber challenged, the 380 is also called a 9MM Short.

This post was edited by my alter ego, wife, who said I should say sissy, and not what I originally typed. I am trying to be PC, but dang it, it hurts.

Guest bkelm18

I'd carry a .45ACP, but I don't want to suffer through the uncomfortable moment of my opponent sh*tting all over themselves. It would be a little too awkward for me.

Guest grimel
Shadow.. I have noticed that Phantom ain't jumped in! But then I see that Bubbie is talkin' about your Kimber !

He knows he carries a girl's gun.

Guest FroggyOne2
He knows he carries a girl's gun.

Yeah.. when I first seen this lil vid.. I right off the bat thought of them two.. Except instead of a Glock.. he has a XDM so instead of 15 tries to piss the fellow off.. he gets 19 tries to piss him off!

Guest Phantom6

:lol: HA, ha. That was funny. :lol:

FroggyOne2 is right about that being an on going debate in the shop. Shadow12 thinks he gets under my skin making that silly arguement. I play along just for the entertainment value.

The reason I hadn't gotten on to comment about this prior to this post is because I was attending to more important things yesterday like selling 173 Glock #22's and 100 Glock #17's all with 3 mags and night sights. For the money we made off'n them l'il "sissy" 9 MM's and the near man-gun .40 cal's, I think I'll just laugh all the way to the bank. :D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guest FroggyOne2

The fellow says that in a common carry gun, the three hundred fifty-seven or the 10mm is the most effect round in a common sized carry gun.. does that mean that my 10mm's are a real man "man's gun"?