Wouldn't it be awesome if the Conservative/Republican counterpart of George Soros offered to buy an AR-15 for every legal citizen adult in America?

Is there such a person?

This fantasy brought to you by another TGO member's signature line -

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at larg eis that they are properly armed" - Alexander Hamilton

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guitarsnguns
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Conservative/Republican counterpart of George Soros offered to buy an AR-15 for every legal citizen adult in America?

Is there such a person?

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at larg eis that they are properly armed" - Alexander Hamilton

That would be a far better investment than the bailouts!

That would be a far better investment than the bailouts!

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Any takers?

Curiously, who are some rich conservatives? All you ever hear about is the rich liberals who all seem to be against anyone else being rich but them. I'm just drawing a blank at the moment.

Guest Bronker

That member would be jcochran88, otherwise known as McFlurry. He's a McDonald's upper management man...maybe he can hook us up with some Golden Arches money!!!

The difference is, the cash of conservative money is tied up in businesses, investments, and other good will projects that give people jobs, freedom, and a future.

Whereas the liberal money is totally agenda-driven, soaked with the blood and sweat of the helpless, and given away to the worthless.

Not that I'm biased...

Is there such a person?

The difference is, the cash of conservative money is tied up in businesses, investments, and other good will projects that give people jobs, freedom, and a future.

Whereas the liberal money is totally agenda-driven, soaked with the blood and sweat of the helpless, and given away to the worthless.

True, true.

No, I think Pickens has some liberal leaft leaning tendencies.

I'm talking someone really big.

Who's the Bill Gates, Steve Jobs of the conservative side?

Trump tends to lean conservative (financially anyhow), at least from what I gathered in his appearance on Letterman a few weeks ago in discussing these bailouts.

What about Martha Ingram? My brother did some work at her home about a year ago and I can't remember what he told me.

Who else?

Guest pws_smokeyjones
Is T. Boone Pickens a pro 2A guy ?

HA! That actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks! :up:

T. Boone is a bid'ness man and only cares about selling his wind power and natural gas. He could not care less if people carry guns or not, he just wants to make money.