Where to get a new Metal Two Car Garage in Knoxville area

eRay

I need a little advice guys. I am wanting some extra garage storage space. I have been looking at metal two car garages. The problem seems to be that everyone and his brother sells them and I have no idea who might be the best person to get one from. Has anyone on here had one erected lately and if so who did you use and were you happy with them?

Can't recommend a specific dealer but I had a Carolina Carport put in a few years ago and have been happy with it. I paid extra for the heavy duty model with extra bracing and tie downs, suppose to have a longer guarantee, I'd have to check the paperwork. You can by as little or as much as you want and pick the size and hight.  I got 3 sides enclosed but you can pay extra for garage doors and windows. Takes a little lead time but they show with a crew and have it up in a few hours on the site you have prepared. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Jeb48 said:

Can't recommend a specific dealer but I had a Carolina Carport put in a few years ago and have been happy with it. I paid extra for the heavy duty model with extra bracing and tie downs, suppose to have a longer guarantee, I'd have to check the paperwork. You can by as little or as much as you want and pick the size and hight.  I got 3 sides enclosed but you can pay extra for garage doors and windows. Takes a little lead time but they show with a crew and have it up in a few hours on the site you have prepared. 

My Son-In-Law got me started down this road. He has a friend who got one from Carolina Carport. It was a two car with garage doors. I'm sure he got the cheapest model as it was just a bit over $8,000 plus $4,000 for the concrete slab. Sounds about like what I want only I would probably pay the extra for the 12 gauge metal framing instead of the standard 14 gauge.