Everyone here was right,I called this morning 04/07/2009 9:11 A.M. and guess what,miraculously the nice lady said my permit was issued today,to give 7-14 days to arrive.My question to all of this is (WHATS THAT ABOUT).It is to me quite mystifying that it was issued this very morning and the last 67 days they did what,just sat on my app.In any event thanks to everyone for the idea. :tinfoil:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone here was right,I called this morning 04/07/2009 9:11 A.M. and guess what,miraculously the nice lady said my permit was issued today,to give 7-14 days to arrive.My question to all of this is (WHATS THAT ABOUT).It is to me quite mystifying that it was issued this very morning and the last 67 days they did what,just sat on my app.In any event thanks to everyone for the idea. :tinfoil:

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Guest Tn.Mitch

I started reading about guys calling in after 30 days,so I tried after 3 weeks,she sais they were still checking,I waited 8 moure days which made it 31 days,I called she said it had been issued,and would be here in 7 to 14 dats later,I got it about 6 days later,the best I can remmember is 37 days from mailing all in to it in my hand from mailbox.The guys that say it all alotta horse shi^ have to wait 9 or more days,I rhink it has been well proven that calling them up,puts you at the head of the pack.I for one believe it works,ask the ones that didnt call they waited from 65 days to over 90,for not calling.buts thats just my oppion.Congratts on youit permit.tell everyone to wait at least 30 days for first call then every week after....:D