Need info on Sig p250

Guest Blaster

Guest Blaster

Would like to see one and get hands on one. Does anyone have one in the Chattanooga area that I could go see? I have heard some good stuff about this one and as a sig owner already I know what to expect....Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker
We have plenty of 250s in stock (as well as another 20 other Sigs) if you want to check one out.

Those are great guns. Do you have any sub-compact models?

Guest jos2f

Joe, do you have just the full size 250's? I know Sig shows a compact and sub compact version as well that I'm interested in (if they're out yet, that is)

Guest jos2f

The only Sig I've shot was a P239 and I fell in love with the trigger and the DA/SA workings of it. The 250 isn't quite DA/SA but I think that can be overlooked for a gun this pretty :P

Guest Blaster

I am unable to come to Winchester as my children both play ball "all the time". I hope to be able to see one between games at a local shop....Thanks anyway!

wow form looking at them i thought i wanted one because i thought it was just a bobbed hammer, but having the extremely long DA pull every time sux

Exactly. I just assumed the trigger was a DAK or h&k LEM type... what a let down.

They have the removable sub frame (polymer as handle only, otherwise steel gun) like the steyr's I like a lot, and their size ergos are great... but when I think sig, I think "good trigger"... don't know how they decided that was the trigger for their newest gun? very un-sig IMHO.:hat: