Where to buy motorcycle stuff?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjames38464

Check on-line for the items but a word of caution, you are looking for items that may be needed to save your life... So buy the best you can afford, also price is not always the best way to judge...Same as with a good gun dealer service matters...Example (I trade regularly with Randy's Cycles in Lawrenceburg, and they go above and beyond on service) ( Gun Shop Lawsons in Loretto, bought the wife a 38 Special, she shot it about 20 times and absolutely hated it, I called and talked to the owner, said bring the gun back and get her something she likes, full credit...this may be normal for some shops but the majority do not have this attitude, their guns are a little higher but the service makes up for the difference)

Just my 2 cents worth....

Checkout NewEnough.com

They're like the TJ Maxx of motorcycle gear. It's all name brand high quality stuff, but most of it's last seasons gear, so you'll get a great discount on it.

Motorcycle Superstore has some of the best prices I've seen on tires. I got a pair shipped for less than the dealer wanted for the front tire alone :)

Motorcycle Superstore has some of the best prices I've seen on tires. I got a pair shipped for less than the dealer wanted for the front tire alone :P

Yea, I've done a little checking online and locally, and I can easily save $60+ on just the front tire if I buy online.

Some of the stuff I really need to buy locally just to make sure it fits properly, but it looks like I can save a bunch of money buying a few things online.

Check out Cycle Gear in Madison. They are a franchised motorcycle accessory store. They don't sell motorcycles, just equipment, tires (they also install tires onsite), helmets, boots, jackets, etc.

Get on their mailing list. Then you get updates on sale dates, coupons, etc.

I've purchased one helmet, a set of tires, and various other items since they've been open here. They're in the same strip mall as Buffalo Wild Wings???, and Sam Ash. Diagonally across from Rivergate Mall.

Check out Cycle Gear in Madison. They are a franchised motorcycle accessory store. They don't sell motorcycles, just equipment, tires (they also install tires onsite), helmets, boots, jackets, etc.

Get on their mailing list. Then you get updates on sale dates, coupons, etc.

I've purchased one helmet, a set of tires, and various other items since they've been open here. They're in the same strip mall as Buffalo Wild Wings???, and Sam Ash. Diagonally across from Rivergate Mall.

That's not far from me. So, they are close to Gooch's. I'll check them out.

Anyone know what happened to Chrome-N-Stuff in Old Hickory? Did they move, or just shut down?

If you looking for selection try Cycle Gear in Rivergate * (nest to Buffalo Wild Wings). They have a pretty large selection. Then price shop on line also. I have found better deals other places but usually buy locally from either Cycle Gear or Sloans. If you go to the dealer you can haggle with them on the price depending on what it is.

As far as Middle TN forums I post at Nashville/Mid-Tenn - Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum Great group of locals over there.

Verne

Edit: Typed this over an hour ago and forgot to hit post. Dooohhho.

Edited by Verne
Guest eyebedam

Boast Harley Davidson on Charlotte Pike normally run really good sales if your wanting HD Stuff. Can't help he on other brands.