• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/18/09 Purchased YHM Mite at Hero Gear

2/19/09 Did prints and photo, submitted to Willamson Co Sherrif for approval.

2/23/09 Got PW back from WCSD, mailed off to BATFE!

4/11/09 BATFE updated with "pending".

6/20/09 Tax Stamp arrived at HeroGear!!

*right at 4 months from date of purchase.

I can complain!! Time to go shootin!

Guest crotalus01

You are gonna love it. I have a Mite on my Walther P-22, it sounds like a paintball gun with regular ammo and even quieter with subsonics.

I also have a M11 BTW B) (see my avatar)

You are gonna love it. I have a Mite on my Walther P-22, it sounds like a paintball gun with regular ammo and even quieter with subsonics.

I also have a M11 BTW :shake: (see my avatar)

Tell me more about your M11! I am looking for a FA, 9mm.

Will give range report ASAP!

Guest Halfpint

I'm another happy Mite owner . . . Joe has some more of my money too! :shake:

It's an addiction, man . . . eventually every .22 you think about will have to have a threaded barrel--trust me, I'm already there.

Guest crotalus01

They are super fun guns to shoot, but after a bit it gets old dumping the mag in under a second. I am on the Lage waiting list, and I have heard the slower upper Lage makes will make it a much more fun gun to shoot (slows it down from 1,200 RPM to 600 RPM).

In stock configuration it is extremely difficult to control while dumping a mag - my buddy shot a chunk out of the range ceiling when he did a partial mag dump with mine.

Still, I love the thing. FA shooting is the shiznit :drool:

Guest crotalus01

Call around the indoor ranges and ask. All the indoor ranges here in Memphis will allow FA as long as it is pistol caliber, a few even rent FA guns. I would be suprised if Nashville was different.

Be aware if it is your private FA weapon they may want to see your Form 3 (same for cans, AOWs, etc).

Ok, fired about 10 rounds outside. There is still a slight "crack" sound, definetly not a mouse fart for sure! Not louder than one of my paintball guns, but a different sound.

I imagine, with some more use, it will get quiter. I did use subsonics. Will have to try at the range next.

I still like it anyways!!!! Cool factor, A+.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gun Trust Lawyer- David G

We have had several people contact us and the times seem to be decreasing. Over the last week I have had several people tell me that they received their stamps in 8-10 weeks. This is a big improvement from the 5-6 months that the process was taking in January and February.