Ever have one of those days?

I went hunting stuff to trick out my CX-4 rifle, ended up in Skips firearms and although he had nothing for my storm he did have a couple of little jewels, 1 was a Glock 23C, very nice and was almost mine. Didn't really want a ported barrel gun but I was about to throw down on the little Glock until he came up with something else for me to drool over. He had this little baby dropped off this morning by someone wanting to sell it. Said she had just left and was coming back to get it in a few minutes, well needless to say, that ain't happening.:D

img0011omb.jpg

By tnalarmtech, shot with Canon PowerShot S2 IS at 2009-07-08

and

img0010j.jpg

By tnalarmtech, shot with Canon PowerShot S2 IS at 2009-07-08

She was a little dirty when I got her, someone shot her and put her up dirty, what a shame, but with a little tlc and some clp cleaner she shines like a brand new penny.

The best part? I got a brand new Galco holster (never seen a belt) and the whole thing was 450.00 out the door.:eek::koolaid::screwy::koolaid:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When do we get a range report?

I'll let you know. I can't find time to go shoot now, and now I have another gun that I don't have time to shoot.:D

Very nice.

My first pistola was/is a Smith 39. Still have it! Great gun, fun to shoot, easy to hold. The only difference is the rear sight.

Didn't know that, good info. Do you know if the single stack mags from a lady smith will work in this gun?