Hello from Maryville

Hello All,

I joined less than a week ago and I have already learned a great deal not to mention selling a gun in less than day! I have recently started getting back into firarms due to several friends recently getting their CCP. I have owned many different types of firearms and I must regretfully say that I sold most of them back when high capacity firearms went sky high and I got out of Law Enforcement.

Believe it or not my wife is supportive of me getting back into an old hobby, wants me to get my CCP and is wanting to get her own CCP as well (we have not scheduled a class yet). I don't know so much if it is a good idea for my wife to know how to load and shoot but maybe it is a good thing.................will keep me in line......haha.

On the political side....................I am very conservative and feel like some of our rights will be a target in the very near future by a man I want even mention. Watch out for that man and I think everyone knows who I speak of.

Anyway...........great to be here and be a member....there is a wealth of information on this forum that will be beneficial to me.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well howdy. Took you long enough to get on the same page with the rest of us. Oh yeah, I just got here too. Consider this my intro. :squint:

Unfair there TYGUY...........post your own thread and tell us about your secound carry weapon.........German Sheperd??

Good grief, who let you two yahoos in here? :D

BTW, just so everyone knows, jess01999's real name is Fabio!

Easy there biker.......I know you are a hardcore biker and all but until you swap over to the darkside and get a HOG you want understand....I didn't until I did........:tough: